Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.7k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    CCJ31
    wrote on last edited by
    #189

    bump

    earning rep on this site is hell

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • oni_uO
      oni_uO
      oni_u
      wrote on last edited by
      #190

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bimbobabesB
        bimbobabesB
        bimbobabes
        wrote on last edited by
        #191

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SillyRandomWomanS
          SillyRandomWomanS
          SillyRandomWoman
          wrote on last edited by
          #192

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            CheesyMcSqueezy
            wrote on last edited by
            #193

            Does anyone have the blend files for it?

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C CheesyMcSqueezy

              Does anyone have the blend files for it?

              I
              I
              Intellivision
              wrote on last edited by
              #194

              @CheesyMcSqueezy i think i do

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by
                #195

                I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES HOLY SHIT. I've been dealing with severe depression but have recently gotten professional help, I'm on meds so I'm feeling good right now, I do have the Unity Package, but I have a question. Should I just post it here, or should I continue working on it to make it quest compatible by deleting most triangles in Blender and see if I can add clothes to it. Again, I can just post it here, it's the PC version with toggles GoGo Loco SPS PCS and all that, just no clothes and no quest version, so post here, or work on it more to make it a better version?

                Feelin..bleh

                A B 2 Replies Last reply
                6
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES HOLY SHIT. I've been dealing with severe depression but have recently gotten professional help, I'm on meds so I'm feeling good right now, I do have the Unity Package, but I have a question. Should I just post it here, or should I continue working on it to make it quest compatible by deleting most triangles in Blender and see if I can add clothes to it. Again, I can just post it here, it's the PC version with toggles GoGo Loco SPS PCS and all that, just no clothes and no quest version, so post here, or work on it more to make it a better version?

                  A
                  A
                  AsgoreDreemurr
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #196

                  @EmperorMango I seen people can post the files here when they finish the models they edit it or fully make it. But is ur decision but I really would like to try her out 😄

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                    I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES HOLY SHIT. I've been dealing with severe depression but have recently gotten professional help, I'm on meds so I'm feeling good right now, I do have the Unity Package, but I have a question. Should I just post it here, or should I continue working on it to make it quest compatible by deleting most triangles in Blender and see if I can add clothes to it. Again, I can just post it here, it's the PC version with toggles GoGo Loco SPS PCS and all that, just no clothes and no quest version, so post here, or work on it more to make it a better version?

                    B
                    B
                    blp20567
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #197

                    @EmperorMango i would like to try her out, dont really care for quest compatibility

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMango
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #198

                      I haven't tested it on VR, I tested it on Desktop mode, desktop mode is working perfectly, idk how VR is working but hopefully it works well on VR, here y'all go
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Feelin..bleh

                      Some gal idkS I S T 4 Replies Last reply
                      6
                      • R
                        R
                        Ravenshort
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #199

                        I would like to have it with clothes and quest compatible but i understand if it's not possible

                        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R Ravenshort

                          I would like to have it with clothes and quest compatible but i understand if it's not possible

                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMango
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #200

                          @Ravenshort It's possible but it would take a bit

                          Feelin..bleh

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                            I haven't tested it on VR, I tested it on Desktop mode, desktop mode is working perfectly, idk how VR is working but hopefully it works well on VR, here y'all go
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Some gal idkS
                            Some gal idkS
                            Some gal idk
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #201

                            it is very unoptimized for andriod, but thats okay.

                            TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

                            EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Some gal idkS Some gal idk

                              it is very unoptimized for andriod, but thats okay.

                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMango
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #202

                              @maple-cola Like I said I plan on eventually taking it back into Blender to try and work on it more, but I'm way too burnt out from it as of right now

                              Feelin..bleh

                              Some gal idkS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                @maple-cola Like I said I plan on eventually taking it back into Blender to try and work on it more, but I'm way too burnt out from it as of right now

                                Some gal idkS
                                Some gal idkS
                                Some gal idk
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #203

                                fair fair

                                TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                  I haven't tested it on VR, I tested it on Desktop mode, desktop mode is working perfectly, idk how VR is working but hopefully it works well on VR, here y'all go
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  I
                                  I
                                  Intellivision
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #204

                                  @EmperorMango her internal asshole clips out underneath her below the vagina.but so far thats the only error i see so far, great work though!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  1
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    I haven't tested it on VR, I tested it on Desktop mode, desktop mode is working perfectly, idk how VR is working but hopefully it works well on VR, here y'all go
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    S
                                    S
                                    Solgesxd
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #205

                                    @EmperorMango should i mark this as solved or should i leave this as unsolved

                                    EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                      @Ravenshort It's possible but it would take a bit

                                      S
                                      S
                                      Solgesxd
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #206

                                      @EmperorMango also if you ever do add clothes maybe something like a caveman version of her modern outfit would be cool but im already more then thankful for the work you have done great job

                                      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Solgesxd

                                        @EmperorMango should i mark this as solved or should i leave this as unsolved

                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #207

                                        @Solgesxd I would more or less say its half solved, I am planning on putting it back into Blender eventually to reduce the HUGE number of triangles and polygons to make it quest compatible and to put clothes on it. It's your call really

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        HONSEH 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S Solgesxd

                                          @EmperorMango also if you ever do add clothes maybe something like a caveman version of her modern outfit would be cool but im already more then thankful for the work you have done great job

                                          EmpressMangoE
                                          EmpressMangoE
                                          EmpressMango
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #208

                                          @Solgesxd Danke

                                          Feelin..bleh

                                          nomanhereN 1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular