Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.7k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMango
    wrote on last edited by
    #158

    image.png

    Feelin..bleh

    Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMango
      wrote on last edited by
      #159

      image.png
      Fixed the legs in palymode, turns out my Gogo loco was busted, removed it, and now the legs are perfectly fine

      Feelin..bleh

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ThatToastyBunT
        ThatToastyBunT
        ThatToastyBun
        wrote on last edited by
        #160

        im gonna give her a railgun...

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by
          #161

          You do you ig XD

          Feelin..bleh

          ThatToastyBunT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

            You do you ig XD

            ThatToastyBunT
            ThatToastyBunT
            ThatToastyBun
            wrote on last edited by
            #162

            @EmperorMango question about the avi, will it have clothes.........

            EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mischievousM mischievous

              @Sadako SPS can be for both holes and a peen lol it's not dick exclusive

              SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by
              #163

              @RAAAAAAAA no shit. I said sps plug you really should re-read what I typed before pressing enter again 😕

              mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
              💀
              0
              • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                @EmperorMango question about the avi, will it have clothes.........

                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by
                #164

                @hoobadoober I will not be doing that no, if someone else wants to do it and I can convert it to Unity then I can. But I am not experienced enough in Blender to do something like that

                Feelin..bleh

                B 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  @hoobadoober I will not be doing that no, if someone else wants to do it and I can convert it to Unity then I can. But I am not experienced enough in Blender to do something like that

                  B
                  B
                  blp20567
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #165

                  @EmperorMango your doing great bro

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #166

                    Pc version is done, quest conversion has started

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • SadakoS Sadako

                      @RAAAAAAAA no shit. I said sps plug you really should re-read what I typed before pressing enter again 😕

                      mischievousM
                      mischievousM
                      mischievous
                      wrote on last edited by mischievous
                      #167

                      @Sadako Damn bro who shit in your cornflakes 😭?? Idk why you immediately responded so aggressively when I thought you just misunderstood something and I was just trying to be like "Hey, yeah! It works for both!"
                      02a3ac5a-90e0-4ee3-9fa1-c73fb2dbcbfc-image.png
                      All I saw was this and I read it as you thinking SPS was only for peenors, so my bad, I guess?
                      Not sure why you got so pressed because of that??? -but sorry for misunderstanding and trying to help, wont happen again breastie ✌️ LMAO

                      sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -2
                      • EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMango
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #168

                        You can get dark mode on here?

                        Feelin..bleh

                        mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                          image.png

                          Blaze7689B
                          Blaze7689B
                          Blaze7689
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #169

                          @EmperorMango So no clothes? If so I'll probably just update my port with my own stuff than.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #170

                            Again, no, I have barely any experience with Blender

                            Feelin..bleh

                            Blaze7689B B 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • Some gal idkS
                              Some gal idkS
                              Some gal idk
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #171

                              this is looking really good !

                              TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                You can get dark mode on here?

                                mischievousM
                                mischievousM
                                mischievous
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #172

                                @EmperorMango 6ffe0592-6276-4bfa-ae5c-000685a7b6f8-image.png yeee! Click skins in the lower left! I use Darkly ❤

                                sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                💗
                                1
                                • EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMango
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #173

                                  image.png
                                  HOLY SHIT

                                  Feelin..bleh

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    Again, no, I have barely any experience with Blender

                                    Blaze7689B
                                    Blaze7689B
                                    Blaze7689
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #174

                                    @EmperorMango Understandable lol

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • D
                                      D
                                      DavyTheBunni
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #175

                                      Bump for Amy and Red VRC Port

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #176

                                        Update: Got the Amy uploaded FINALLY to PC and Quest a bit ago, but two new issues have arised.

                                        1. The legs don't seem to be colliding with the floor at all and just seem to slide like they're on ice

                                        2. The hands work just fine on PC, but on Quest, the both hands effect each other (AKA, whatever you do on the right hand does it to the left hand)

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        K A 2 Replies Last reply
                                        2
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          Update: Got the Amy uploaded FINALLY to PC and Quest a bit ago, but two new issues have arised.

                                          1. The legs don't seem to be colliding with the floor at all and just seem to slide like they're on ice

                                          2. The hands work just fine on PC, but on Quest, the both hands effect each other (AKA, whatever you do on the right hand does it to the left hand)

                                          K
                                          K
                                          kingtiger88
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #177

                                          @EmperorMango slide like their not moving or just running on air

                                          Im a women i just named my profile king

                                          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular