Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.9k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SadakoS
    SadakoS
    Sadako
    wrote on last edited by
    #146

    Will it have a sps plug??

    1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMango
      wrote on last edited by
      #147

      It will come with SPS and PCS yes

      Feelin..bleh

      SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

        It will come with SPS and PCS yes

        SadakoS
        SadakoS
        Sadako
        wrote on last edited by
        #148

        @EmperorMango sps plug is a dick

        mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by
          #149

          I’m aware, I mean I could add a dick, it would make the progress take longer but I could add one yeah

          Feelin..bleh

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EmpressMangoE
            EmpressMangoE
            EmpressMango
            wrote on last edited by
            #150

            That’s up to y’all honestly

            Feelin..bleh

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by
              #151

              Fixed the mouth (As in IT FIXED ON IT’S OWN WTF)

              Feelin..bleh

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Petr SmusingP
                Petr SmusingP
                Petr Smusing
                wrote on last edited by
                #152

                average unity

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMango
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #153

                  Getting back to work on it tomorrow, I had a wonderful Christmas with family, hope everyone had the same :3

                  Feelin..bleh

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  3
                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                    Getting back to work on it tomorrow, I had a wonderful Christmas with family, hope everyone had the same :3

                    A
                    A
                    AsgoreDreemurr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #154

                    @EmperorMango keep coooking :0

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Toy chicaT
                      Toy chicaT
                      Toy chica
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #155

                      Nice

                      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SadakoS Sadako

                        @EmperorMango sps plug is a dick

                        mischievousM
                        mischievousM
                        mischievous
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #156

                        @Sadako SPS can be for both holes and a peen lol it's not dick exclusive

                        sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                        SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMango
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #157

                          I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE TO COMPLETING THIS! All that's left, is just me fixing one simple error and then it's ready. End is near fellas

                          Feelin..bleh

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #158

                            image.png

                            Feelin..bleh

                            Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMango
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #159

                              image.png
                              Fixed the legs in palymode, turns out my Gogo loco was busted, removed it, and now the legs are perfectly fine

                              Feelin..bleh

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ThatToastyBunT
                                ThatToastyBunT
                                ThatToastyBun
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #160

                                im gonna give her a railgun...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMango
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #161

                                  You do you ig XD

                                  Feelin..bleh

                                  ThatToastyBunT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    You do you ig XD

                                    ThatToastyBunT
                                    ThatToastyBunT
                                    ThatToastyBun
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #162

                                    @EmperorMango question about the avi, will it have clothes.........

                                    EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • mischievousM mischievous

                                      @Sadako SPS can be for both holes and a peen lol it's not dick exclusive

                                      SadakoS
                                      SadakoS
                                      Sadako
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #163

                                      @RAAAAAAAA no shit. I said sps plug you really should re-read what I typed before pressing enter again 😕

                                      mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      💀
                                      0
                                      • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                                        @EmperorMango question about the avi, will it have clothes.........

                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #164

                                        @hoobadoober I will not be doing that no, if someone else wants to do it and I can convert it to Unity then I can. But I am not experienced enough in Blender to do something like that

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          @hoobadoober I will not be doing that no, if someone else wants to do it and I can convert it to Unity then I can. But I am not experienced enough in Blender to do something like that

                                          B
                                          B
                                          blp20567
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #165

                                          @EmperorMango your doing great bro

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular