Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.8k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMango
    wrote on last edited by
    #133

    And no it's not an issue with the FBX, already checked and everything is ok

    Feelin..bleh

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Toy chicaT
      Toy chicaT
      Toy chica
      wrote on last edited by
      #134

      She looks great

      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Some gal idkS
        Some gal idkS
        Some gal idk
        wrote on last edited by
        #135

        this will be peak

        TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

          image.png
          Legs in play mode
          image.png
          Legs in non play mode, anyone know why the left leg just skirts off?

          BuddyBuddy26B
          BuddyBuddy26B
          BuddyBuddy26
          wrote on last edited by
          #136

          @EmperorMango In the configure mode under armature in the FBX check the skeleton structure, it might be forcibly rotating a leg bone

          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Toy chicaT
            Toy chicaT
            Toy chica
            wrote on last edited by
            #137

            Yeah

            Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BuddyBuddy26B BuddyBuddy26

              @EmperorMango In the configure mode under armature in the FBX check the skeleton structure, it might be forcibly rotating a leg bone

              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by
              #138

              @BuddyBuddy26 Right you are my good sir/madam
              3450ca55-902e-4a03-a033-c262e02d1760-image.png

              Feelin..bleh

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              3
              • EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                #139

                Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)

                Feelin..bleh

                Some gal idkS Jerrycan735J 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)

                  Some gal idkS
                  Some gal idkS
                  Some gal idk
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #140

                  @EmperorMango hope you have a good day, and if you arent around on christmas, hope you have a great one !!

                  TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  💓
                  1
                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                    Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)

                    Jerrycan735J
                    Jerrycan735J
                    Jerrycan735
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #141

                    @EmperorMango If you haven't done this yet, you should set the jaw bone in the armature configurator to None. Idk why it does this but if any bone is hooked up in there they tend to move when they shouldn't.

                    Screenshot 2025-12-23 220635.png

                    Hope this helps,
                    Have a wonderful Christmas!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Jerrycan735J
                      Jerrycan735J
                      Jerrycan735
                      wrote on last edited by Jerrycan735
                      #142

                      @EmperorMango Oh and for the leg bone, I don't really know what is going on there. I think that's just a thing that can happen when using Gesture Emulator.

                      Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                        @EmperorMango Oh and for the leg bone, I don't really know what is going on there. I think that's just a thing that can happen when using Gesture Emulator.

                        Blaze7689B
                        Blaze7689B
                        Blaze7689
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #143

                        @Jerrycan735 So I forgot to tell you, I did upload it to vrchat after I was testing it. The legs work normally, even with full body tracking. I only sent the blend file that me and my friend fixed so you guys can put clothes on it. But I do hope there are no issues for ya'll.

                        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

                          @Jerrycan735 So I forgot to tell you, I did upload it to vrchat after I was testing it. The legs work normally, even with full body tracking. I only sent the blend file that me and my friend fixed so you guys can put clothes on it. But I do hope there are no issues for ya'll.

                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMango
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #144

                          @Sonic6908 I used the same blend file you sent in the forum, I might just need to reimport the fax which is fine but for me the leg is all wonky and the mouth is stuck hanging open, I haven’t been home all day so I haven’t been able to test it again. But yeah I might just need to re export the fbx from blender

                          Feelin..bleh

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #145

                            Which is fine, it won’t take that long if that’s the case

                            Feelin..bleh

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • SadakoS
                              SadakoS
                              Sadako
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #146

                              Will it have a sps plug??

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              -1
                              • EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMango
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #147

                                It will come with SPS and PCS yes

                                Feelin..bleh

                                SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                  It will come with SPS and PCS yes

                                  SadakoS
                                  SadakoS
                                  Sadako
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #148

                                  @EmperorMango sps plug is a dick

                                  mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMango
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #149

                                    I’m aware, I mean I could add a dick, it would make the progress take longer but I could add one yeah

                                    Feelin..bleh

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMango
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #150

                                      That’s up to y’all honestly

                                      Feelin..bleh

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #151

                                        Fixed the mouth (As in IT FIXED ON IT’S OWN WTF)

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Petr SmusingP
                                          Petr SmusingP
                                          Petr Smusing
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #152

                                          average unity

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular