LF:this amy modle as avi
-
@EmperorMango go in the settings of the fbx, there's a checkbox with blendshape in the name. Turn it on and it's fixed
@darkLilly16 You're a fucking goat! I can continue working on it now!
-
Yeah the eye texture just makes it green I had to edit it to make it the spirals
-
Update:

Still working on making the materials for it look closer to the image posted -
Update:

Still working on making the materials for it look closer to the image posted -
Alright I'm gonna be heading to bed now, I'll continue work on it tomorrow, everythings going PERFECTLY so far (I fine-tuned the materials, added physbones and toggles and am working on the gesture controller and expressions next)

-
Alright I'm gonna be heading to bed now, I'll continue work on it tomorrow, everythings going PERFECTLY so far (I fine-tuned the materials, added physbones and toggles and am working on the gesture controller and expressions next)

woah !
it looks so good !!! -

Legs in play mode

Legs in non play mode, anyone know why the left leg just skirts off? -
And no it's not an issue with the FBX, already checked and everything is ok
-
this will be peak
-

Legs in play mode

Legs in non play mode, anyone know why the left leg just skirts off?@EmperorMango In the configure mode under armature in the FBX check the skeleton structure, it might be forcibly rotating a leg bone
-
@EmperorMango In the configure mode under armature in the FBX check the skeleton structure, it might be forcibly rotating a leg bone
@BuddyBuddy26 Right you are my good sir/madam

-
Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)
-
Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)
@EmperorMango hope you have a good day, and if you arent around on christmas, hope you have a great one !!
-
Hey y’all, still workin on fine tuning it. I gotta fix the leg bein all fucked in play mode and the mouth got stuck open for some reason at one point. It’s pretty close to done though, just gotta do some last minute tweaks is all, I’ll be busy tomorrow for Christmas Eve, but I hope everyone has a good Christmas! (Unity Package soon)
@EmperorMango If you haven't done this yet, you should set the jaw bone in the armature configurator to None. Idk why it does this but if any bone is hooked up in there they tend to move when they shouldn't.

Hope this helps,
Have a wonderful Christmas! -
@EmperorMango Oh and for the leg bone, I don't really know what is going on there. I think that's just a thing that can happen when using Gesture Emulator.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login