Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.8k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    Dangelay
    wrote on last edited by
    #112

    @Jerrycan735 Can you send it to me on discord please? since I didn't unlocked the DMs in here yet and I would like to try to work on that avatar too.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Toy chicaT
      Toy chicaT
      Toy chica
      wrote on last edited by
      #113

      Bump for unity package

      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        eev086
        wrote on last edited by
        #114

        Bump for unity package!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

          I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

          I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

          I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
          What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

          I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
          I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

          Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
          But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

          I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
          I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
          Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

          anyways for now,
          to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

          Rebel_0697R
          Rebel_0697R
          Rebel_0697
          wrote on last edited by Rebel_0697
          #115

          @Jerrycan735 I’d like to hold onto it. I’m working towards a pc right now to start working with blender and have kept an eye on this thread for a while now. I think it would be a fun project to try when I do finally get a pc

          1 Reply Last reply
          šŸ‘
          0
          • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

            I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

            I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

            I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
            What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

            I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
            I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

            Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
            But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

            I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
            I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
            Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

            anyways for now,
            to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

            masked womanM
            masked womanM
            masked woman
            wrote on last edited by
            #116

            @Jerrycan735 I would like to have the file please

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Blaze7689B
              Blaze7689B
              Blaze7689
              wrote on last edited by
              #117

              Okay since they never shared it. I have a fixed version of the blend file that a friend of mine fixed. Hopefully someone makes it into a Unitypackage and share it here. [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • B
                B
                blp20567
                wrote on last edited by
                #118

                theres some weird glitches when the i use the sliders. for the blendshapes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Toy chicaT
                  Toy chicaT
                  Toy chica
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #119

                  Bump for unity package

                  Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #120

                    Before and after applying any blend shape at all onto the avatar. Anyone know why this is happening?

                    image.png

                    image.png

                    Feelin..bleh

                    darkLilly16D 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                      Before and after applying any blend shape at all onto the avatar. Anyone know why this is happening?

                      image.png

                      image.png

                      darkLilly16D
                      darkLilly16D
                      darkLilly16
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #121

                      @EmperorMango go in the settings of the fbx, there's a checkbox with blendshape in the name. Turn it on and it's fixed

                      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                      ā¤
                      1
                      • B
                        B
                        blp20567
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #122

                        how do you put the spiral in the eyes?

                        Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • B blp20567

                          how do you put the spiral in the eyes?

                          Blaze7689B
                          Blaze7689B
                          Blaze7689
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #123

                          @blp20567 It should be a texture

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B
                            B
                            blp20567
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #124

                            It does make the eyes green but it doesn't have the spiral

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • darkLilly16D darkLilly16

                              @EmperorMango go in the settings of the fbx, there's a checkbox with blendshape in the name. Turn it on and it's fixed

                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMango
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #125

                              @darkLilly16 You're a fucking goat! I can continue working on it now!

                              Feelin..bleh

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              šŸ’œ
                              1
                              • EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMango
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #126

                                Yeah the eye texture just makes it green I had to edit it to make it the spirals

                                Feelin..bleh

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMango
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #127

                                  Update:
                                  image.png
                                  Still working on making the materials for it look closer to the image posted

                                  Feelin..bleh

                                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                                  3
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    Update:
                                    image.png
                                    Still working on making the materials for it look closer to the image posted

                                    B
                                    B
                                    blp20567
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #128

                                    @EmperorMango thank you, your awesome

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMangoE
                                      EmpressMango
                                      wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                                      #129

                                      Alright I'm gonna be heading to bed now, I'll continue work on it tomorrow, everythings going PERFECTLY so far (I fine-tuned the materials, added physbones and toggles and am working on the gesture controller and expressions next)

                                      image.png

                                      Feelin..bleh

                                      Some gal idkS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      šŸ‘
                                      9
                                      • Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chica
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #130

                                        Yay

                                        Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          Alright I'm gonna be heading to bed now, I'll continue work on it tomorrow, everythings going PERFECTLY so far (I fine-tuned the materials, added physbones and toggles and am working on the gesture controller and expressions next)

                                          image.png

                                          Some gal idkS
                                          Some gal idkS
                                          Some gal idk
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #131

                                          woah !
                                          it looks so good !!!

                                          TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular