Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.7k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

    UPDATE: Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.

    I've been losing steam when it came to working on this model, I haven't worked on it much since the last update to be honest.
    Though I have given it shorts recently, (if you can even call what I made that).

    Shorts front.PNG
    Shorts side.PNG
    Shorts back.PNG
    Full body showcase 1.PNG

    Again, I am sorry for the slow progress.

    Blaze7689B
    Blaze7689B
    Blaze7689
    wrote on last edited by
    #105

    @Jerrycan735 Any update on this?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jerrycan735J
      Jerrycan735J
      Jerrycan735
      wrote on last edited by
      #106

      This is gonna disappoint a lot of you who have been waiting patiently and I'm sorry for doing this but,
      I am not interested in working on this avatar port anymore.

      As I have said in my last update post, I was running out of steam to work on the project and I am now putting down the project Indefinitely.

      If anyone else with the expertise wants to pick up the project again from where I left off, (essentially all that was showcased in the last update post), I can provide the blend file for the project for you to finish.

      As for the Unmodified Model however, (the model the port is based off of that was given to me by Akko), I am in no position to hand that out.

      In the end I didn't want to anger you all, but I want to work on other things.
      I am sorry again for stopping the project here, But I hope that the next person who takes my place can finish the job for you all.

      lollermsparkoL 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

        This is gonna disappoint a lot of you who have been waiting patiently and I'm sorry for doing this but,
        I am not interested in working on this avatar port anymore.

        As I have said in my last update post, I was running out of steam to work on the project and I am now putting down the project Indefinitely.

        If anyone else with the expertise wants to pick up the project again from where I left off, (essentially all that was showcased in the last update post), I can provide the blend file for the project for you to finish.

        As for the Unmodified Model however, (the model the port is based off of that was given to me by Akko), I am in no position to hand that out.

        In the end I didn't want to anger you all, but I want to work on other things.
        I am sorry again for stopping the project here, But I hope that the next person who takes my place can finish the job for you all.

        lollermsparkoL
        lollermsparkoL
        lollermsparko
        wrote on last edited by
        #107

        @Jerrycan735 If you wanted to, you could just put yourself on a hiatus of sorts and take a break for as long as you need to. We weren't rushing you and we were giving you the time you needed. Please take a break, we care for your well being and we hope to see you change your mind on this. We are dependent on you, since you have the model and as you said you're in no position to hand it out to us in order for us to do it. IF we were able to do it, we could but that's hard to do since we don't own the model (that I know of).

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • P
          P
          PeterPmpknEater
          wrote on last edited by
          #108

          :c

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jerrycan735J
            Jerrycan735J
            Jerrycan735
            wrote on last edited by
            #109

            I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

            I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

            I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
            What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

            I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
            I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

            Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
            But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

            I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
            I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
            Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

            anyways for now,
            to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

            myythM Rebel_0697R masked womanM 3 Replies Last reply
            ♥
            8
            • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

              I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

              I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

              I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
              What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

              I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
              I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

              Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
              But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

              I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
              I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
              Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

              anyways for now,
              to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

              myythM
              myythM
              myyth
              wrote on last edited by
              #110

              @Jerrycan735 Send it here, maybe I could try and continue? I have some blender experience when it comes to avis. I tried to reach out in DMs but i don't know if it went through

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • D
                D
                Dangelay
                wrote on last edited by
                #111
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Dangelay
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #112

                  @Jerrycan735 Can you send it to me on discord please? since I didn't unlocked the DMs in here yet and I would like to try to work on that avatar too.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Toy chicaT
                    Toy chicaT
                    Toy chica
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #113

                    Bump for unity package

                    Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      eev086
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #114

                      Bump for unity package!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                        I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

                        I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

                        I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
                        What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

                        I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
                        I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

                        Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
                        But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

                        I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
                        I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
                        Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

                        anyways for now,
                        to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

                        Rebel_0697R
                        Rebel_0697R
                        Rebel_0697
                        wrote on last edited by Rebel_0697
                        #115

                        @Jerrycan735 I’d like to hold onto it. I’m working towards a pc right now to start working with blender and have kept an eye on this thread for a while now. I think it would be a fun project to try when I do finally get a pc

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                          I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

                          I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

                          I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
                          What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

                          I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
                          I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

                          Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
                          But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

                          I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
                          I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
                          Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

                          anyways for now,
                          to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

                          masked womanM
                          masked womanM
                          masked woman
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #116

                          @Jerrycan735 I would like to have the file please

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Blaze7689B
                            Blaze7689B
                            Blaze7689
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #117

                            Okay since they never shared it. I have a fixed version of the blend file that a friend of mine fixed. Hopefully someone makes it into a Unitypackage and share it here. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            4
                            • B
                              B
                              blp20567
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #118

                              theres some weird glitches when the i use the sliders. for the blendshapes

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Toy chicaT
                                Toy chicaT
                                Toy chica
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #119

                                Bump for unity package

                                Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMango
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #120

                                  Before and after applying any blend shape at all onto the avatar. Anyone know why this is happening?

                                  image.png

                                  image.png

                                  Feelin..bleh

                                  darkLilly16D 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    Before and after applying any blend shape at all onto the avatar. Anyone know why this is happening?

                                    image.png

                                    image.png

                                    darkLilly16D
                                    darkLilly16D
                                    darkLilly16
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #121

                                    @EmperorMango go in the settings of the fbx, there's a checkbox with blendshape in the name. Turn it on and it's fixed

                                    EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    1
                                    • B
                                      B
                                      blp20567
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #122

                                      how do you put the spiral in the eyes?

                                      Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B blp20567

                                        how do you put the spiral in the eyes?

                                        Blaze7689B
                                        Blaze7689B
                                        Blaze7689
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #123

                                        @blp20567 It should be a texture

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B
                                          B
                                          blp20567
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #124

                                          It does make the eyes green but it doesn't have the spiral

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular