LF:Bom39 Monster Energy Chan
-
@midnight0004 great!
-
@midnight0004 W
-
@midnight0004 It is saying Site cant be reached anymore.
-
@midnight0004 It is saying Site cant be reached anymore.
@Toothpick08 Might just be you, asked one of my friends to check and it still works
-
@Toothpick08 Might just be you, asked one of my friends to check and it still works
@midnight0004 Thats gonna suck then. Tried different browsers and such and when it tries to download it, it goes to website can't be reached. Possible if anyone here could re-upload it using another cloud storage? I know its asking a lot, and I'll keep trying with the normal upload. But yeah, really want this model.
-
I keep getting connection reset after clicking the download button thats in the workupload site.
-
bump for .blend
-
Bump for Blender file
-
Blender justice
-
Quest bump
-
bump sfm
-
can anyone help me to get all bom39 sfm ports from this guy? https://www.patreon.com/collection/174169?view=expanded
-
Quest bump
@DarlingCordelia I also want it quest compatible I tried but had some issues with it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)