Solar Flare Content pack by Fallimatic
-
He moved the 3D.
Also bump for the model
https://ko-fi.com/s/786f7156d3 -
@Volttekka I'm getting it as soon as I get my paycheck.
-
@Volttekka I'm getting it as soon as I get my paycheck.
-
None so far
-
I’m currently looking for the Solar Flare Unity package, also created by the same creator

-
bump!
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
https://fallimation.gumroad.com/l/SolarFlareCP
new link btw -
bump
-
Please anybody?
-
bump
-
Here it is!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login