Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Commission by Confusey Rip (PC + Q)

Commission by Confusey Rip (PC + Q)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femaleavatarcommissionrippedgift-gumroad
17 Posts 8 Posters 2.8k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dashackerD dashacker

    Hiya! Would this mayhaps have FT?

    bananaKingB
    bananaKingB
    bananaKing
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @dashacker no. The head that was used doesn't have FT blendshapes and Confusey's models didn't tend to have ft at the time that this was made

    dashackerD 1 Reply Last reply
    💋
    0
    • lovely.fbxxzL
      lovely.fbxxzL
      lovely.fbxxz
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      ty

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bananaKingB bananaKing

        @dashacker no. The head that was used doesn't have FT blendshapes and Confusey's models didn't tend to have ft at the time that this was made

        dashackerD
        dashackerD
        dashacker
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @bananaKing Thank you for responding! I'll see what I can do about this. If I happen to have FT working, I'll update you 😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pupsieP
          pupsieP
          pupsie
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          the lowest of lows you can go omg 😭

          ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶

          bananaKingB 1MeowMix11 2 Replies Last reply
          -13
          • pupsieP pupsie

            the lowest of lows you can go omg 😭

            bananaKingB
            bananaKingB
            bananaKing
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @pupsie you are on a ripper forum and you are surprised that people are ripping avatars?

            pupsieP 1 Reply Last reply
            5
            • pupsieP pupsie

              the lowest of lows you can go omg 😭

              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix1
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @pupsie

              you say that and yet lo and behold you are begging for assets you didnt pay for:

              Image:

              62560608-86d7-493e-9d72-f8e6fda8e161-image.png

              on a website named RIPPER STORE , that soap box you are standing on is crying for help cause im shocked it didnt break yet...

              "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

              Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

              pupsieP 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • bananaKingB bananaKing

                @pupsie you are on a ripper forum and you are surprised that people are ripping avatars?

                pupsieP
                pupsieP
                pupsie
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @bananaKing I am saying that because it is a commission. That is different. I don’t mind actual avatars but a commission is completely different. Someone spent hundreds and hundreds just on an avatar JUST for them. I mean go ahead and rip it but to post it on here is crazy? Let’s just stick to keeping it in private thanks. I don’t think you’d be happy if u got a com and someone did this. Just saying dont attack me.

                ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶

                bananaKingB 1 Reply Last reply
                -7
                • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                  @pupsie

                  you say that and yet lo and behold you are begging for assets you didnt pay for:

                  Image:

                  62560608-86d7-493e-9d72-f8e6fda8e161-image.png

                  on a website named RIPPER STORE , that soap box you are standing on is crying for help cause im shocked it didnt break yet...

                  pupsieP
                  pupsieP
                  pupsie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @1MeowMix1 didnt “beg” lol thank u tho. All the assets ive asked for ive bought since ive wanted them.

                  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  -4
                  • pupsieP pupsie

                    @bananaKing I am saying that because it is a commission. That is different. I don’t mind actual avatars but a commission is completely different. Someone spent hundreds and hundreds just on an avatar JUST for them. I mean go ahead and rip it but to post it on here is crazy? Let’s just stick to keeping it in private thanks. I don’t think you’d be happy if u got a com and someone did this. Just saying dont attack me.

                    bananaKingB
                    bananaKingB
                    bananaKing
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    @pupsie this avatar was made over a year ago, they had a good amount of time for it to be private. I'd be surprised if they still use it often. I'm not arguing that it's morally right or anything, i just don't really care.

                    fauxfurF 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • bananaKingB bananaKing

                      @pupsie this avatar was made over a year ago, they had a good amount of time for it to be private. I'd be surprised if they still use it often. I'm not arguing that it's morally right or anything, i just don't really care.

                      fauxfurF
                      fauxfurF
                      fauxfur
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @bananaKing Is this comm for Ezra.mp3???? She does her own shit now so I’m sure she wouldn’t even use it

                      🐾

                      ahri

                      bananaKingB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • fauxfurF fauxfur

                        @bananaKing Is this comm for Ezra.mp3???? She does her own shit now so I’m sure she wouldn’t even use it

                        bananaKingB
                        bananaKingB
                        bananaKing
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @baphteer yeah

                        fauxfurF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bananaKingB bananaKing

                          @baphteer yeah

                          fauxfurF
                          fauxfurF
                          fauxfur
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @bananaKing Honestly she makes a lot more scratch and detailed things than Confusey does, I wouldn’t be surprised if she just forgot about her Confusey avatar entirely.

                          🐾

                          ahri

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular