I'M HAPPY
-
Recently I've been uploading a gift post to help someone get a little better! I hope the gift post I've been looking for is the item you've been looking for!
p.s : Seeing that my post overlaps with someone else's asset upload, I'm afraid I'll misunderstand.. ! Let me tell you that all the Gift posts I post are all assets I bought myself!
(And these are avatars I've worked on myself!)

-
@samachan heh same I love the little thank you's. I love your gifts and im sure a bunch of other ppl do and your avis are so freaking cute !!!


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
