[GIFT]: 🔥 Hot Wheels Toy Set – A Free Gift for Any Avatar! 🔥
-
Fire Wheel (
Hot Wheels) Toy Set!
Toy Halo + mini car box = The Coolest Kid Among the Cool Kids

-
A floating Hot Wheels-style track, with a mini car driving above your head.
-
The mini car box and Toy Halo can be toggled on/off via the Expressions Menu.
✦mini car & track✦

✦storage box✦


️No avatar or costumes included
️
In Modular Avatar (MA) setup, the toy follows your avatar’s bones (hands, head, waist), but please adjust the size and position to fit your specific avatar.
Time to make the VRC kids jealous of your brand new toy 😎 -
-
omg I love this! totally going to set up an avi around this,tysm
-
I'm incredibly grateful you shared this free distribution info with me

I offer my deepest thanks - truly, thank you so much! -
omggg
-
omg I love this! totally going to set up an avi around this,tysm
@guichonxvi Grab your mini car box and join the cool kids.

-
I'm incredibly grateful you shared this free distribution info with me

I offer my deepest thanks - truly, thank you so much!@OneShotaVRC np, I’m really glad you liked it.

-
download no work

-
bump re up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login