Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT :【ショコラ対応】実在感ギミック3点セット【MA前提ギミック】

GIFT :【ショコラ対応】実在感ギミック3点セット【MA前提ギミック】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
chocolat v.1.02expressiongift-booth
5 Posts 4 Posters 2.8k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretend LikeP
    Pretend LikeP
    Pretend Like
    wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
    #1

    Booth Link
    https://mamemono.booth.pm/items/6610681
    ffee9ee1-2c96-4c47-aaf1-ab3515f917e4_base_resized.jpg
    Download
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    alt text

    the 3 items in one
    https://mamemono.booth.pm/items/6446668
    https://mamemono.booth.pm/items/6609832
    https://mamemono.booth.pm/items/6610101

    The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
    星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

    If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

    If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

    1 Reply Last reply
    😘 💝
    14
    • vrc_repoV
      vrc_repoV
      vrc_repo
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      What kind of gimmick is this?

      Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • vrc_repoV vrc_repo

        What kind of gimmick is this?

        Pretend LikeP
        Pretend LikeP
        Pretend Like
        wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
        #3

        @ripton Movement of the ears, tail and umm i think expressions of the face. I can't remember i switched but i put here just incase someone else looking for it.

        Full pack. you can get these seperate.

        The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
        星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

        If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

        If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        3
        • OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRC
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thank you for this wonderful gadget! 💖
          I absolutely LOVE mechanics like this for social interactions—it’s such a huge help!~

          Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
          of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

          Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
          Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

          I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
          I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            AnnaMochi
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            youre the greatest person EVER UGH I LOVE THESE

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular