EXDiaper
-
@dexia_e6 Then ignore it lol. This is a forum full of a WIDE range of assets from giant anime tiddies to scat particle assets, do better next time.
@Mrlooksee Someone needs to change, and not the diaper...
-
-
https://vrmodels.store/accessories/21029-diaper.html
not same one but -
If you're gonna pirate my stuff please keep it up to date. I've had like 5 people complain that things are broken when I have already updated to fix those problems. Better yet I would rather you come to my DMs for a free copy. I wish you well for wanting to spread the love. The problem is you're pirating a cheap asset from a starving artist.
-
-
If you're gonna pirate my stuff please keep it up to date. I've had like 5 people complain that things are broken when I have already updated to fix those problems. Better yet I would rather you come to my DMs for a free copy. I wish you well for wanting to spread the love. The problem is you're pirating a cheap asset from a starving artist.
@EXGriffins you arent starving gang you have enough time to make diaper fetish assets, grow up PUHLEASE
-
@EXGriffins you arent starving gang you have enough time to make diaper fetish assets, grow up PUHLEASE
@guhh123 Even on that point, you’ve got to factor in that those ‘starving artist’ skills could easily be applied to something that actually makes more money than an asset that’s so easily redistributed. Nothing’s wrong with the content — art is art — but they could be putting that talent toward something more sustainable instead of stressing over stuff like this
-
@guhh123 Even on that point, you’ve got to factor in that those ‘starving artist’ skills could easily be applied to something that actually makes more money than an asset that’s so easily redistributed. Nothing’s wrong with the content — art is art — but they could be putting that talent toward something more sustainable instead of stressing over stuff like this
@Mrlooksee Fetish content sells. I will not go into specifics but just know it sells a LOT. Also the fact that you put it up shows me you have found value in it enough to share it around. What I have been trying to say is if you are gonna steal my stuff, do it right and actually update it when I do. Thanks in advanced

-
-
@Mrlooksee Fetish content sells. I will not go into specifics but just know it sells a LOT. Also the fact that you put it up shows me you have found value in it enough to share it around. What I have been trying to say is if you are gonna steal my stuff, do it right and actually update it when I do. Thanks in advanced

@EXGriffins u know wht atleast ur not going omg hes stealing knowig were on a furom and instead saying do it right now thats positivity
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login