❣️TRADE ( + what to gift?) : STRAWBERRY SUNDAE MODEL & MAYGEBEE'S NEW CUSTOMIZABLE MODEL❣️
-
in regards to gifting, can u gift her?
https://booth.pm/en/items/4067364 -
I can trade the suiika model! or the wanishua!
-
I can trade the suiika model! or the wanishua!
-
in regards to gifting, can u gift her?
https://booth.pm/en/items/4067364 -
I can trade the suiika model! or the wanishua!
-
hiii is it possible to gift this model https://tatamicc.booth.pm/items/5809514
-
which model do you want to trade for the strawberry sundae?
-
which model do you want to trade for the strawberry sundae?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login