LF Shinigami Locomotion/Japanese Locomotion/ゃがみ置き換え with translation into English
-

I think everyone knows this locomotion interface. I would like to add it to my avatar, but I could only find the original Japanese version and a Spanish translation on the internet. Maybe one of you has a version translated into English? I know for sure that it exists, because I've seen it in avatars. -
i only have spanish translation, so, bump for english one
-
i only have spanish translation, so, bump for english one
@LittleCaprice Do you have that spanish translation that i can get?
-
@LittleCaprice Do you have that spanish translation that i can get?
@ettohaaru Sure, heres the full package (japanese + Spanish)
HOW TO APPLY SPANISH TRANLATION:
you need to install shinigami locomotion on your avi first, and then delete "menu" folder inside shinigami locomotion folder, then replace with "Traducción" one
to finish, go to shinigami locomotion parameters (on your parameters menu) and rename shinigami name (should appear in japanese) to "gogo", then you will have shinigami locomotion in spanish
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login