Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Jade and Jayden V2! (Pc&Quest; + FT)

GIFT: Jade and Jayden V2! (Pc&Quest; + FT)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
egirlcouplematchingscenecutegift-gumroadgift-payhip
33 Posts 4 Posters 4.1k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    inactivr
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    alt text

    Alt Text

    alt text

    alt text

    alt text

    alt text

    alt text

    alt text

    Toggles Jade:

    • Outfit Swaps (23 Options)

    • Shoe Swaps (7 Options)

    • Hair Swaps (2 Options + Ponytail)

    • Species Swap (Bunny, Wolf, Human, and All)

    • Piercings (Face and Body)

    • Star Goggles

    • Spiked Collar

    • Bow

    • Ipod

    • Glasses

    • Mouse

    • Arm Warmers

    • SPS

    Color Swaps Jade:

    • Hair Swaps (8 different ones)

    • Bunny Swaps (10 different ones)

    • Arm Warmer Swaps (10 different ones)

    • Skin Swaps (5 different ones)

    • 2nd shirt Swaps (8 different ones)

    • Toggles Jayden:

    • Outfit Swaps (10 Options)

    • Shoe Swaps (5 Options)

    • Hair Swaps (3 Options)

    • Species Swap (Bunny, Wolf, Human, and All)

    • Piercings (Face and Body)

    • Star Goggles

    • Spiked Collar

    • Mouse

    • Arm Warmers

    Toggles Jayden:

    • Outfit Swaps (10 Options)

    • Shoe Swaps (5 Options)

    • Hair Swaps (3 Options)

    *Species Swap (Bunny, Wolf, Human, and All)

    • Piercings (Face and Body)

    • Star Goggles

    • Spiked Collar

    • Mouse

    • Arm Warmers

    Features Jayden:

    • MMD

    • FT

    • SPS

    Color Swaps Jayden:

    • Hair Swaps (8 different ones)

    • Bunny Swaps (10 different ones)

    • Arm Warmer Swaps (10 different ones)

    • Skin Swaps (5 different ones)

    • 2nd shirt Swaps (8 different ones)

    Payhip || [register or login to view this hidden content] || [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • I
      I
      inactivr
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yes these are mine, I uploaded them to vrm first but they didnt tell me they were approved until they were posted or i'd have posted them earlier

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • I inactivr referenced this topic on
      • sg196S
        sg196S
        sg196
        wrote on last edited by sg196
        #3

        These are so cool! I keep getting a missing script error for jade so far though. Would I need to import anything else?

        Update: I added gogo loco, d4rkAvatarOptimizer, and modular avatar. Not sure which one fixed it but it uploads now lol.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Dizzy-Parking828D Dizzy-Parking828 referenced this topic on
        • sg196S
          sg196S
          sg196
          wrote on last edited by sg196
          #4

          For some reason the hair toggles and accessories toggles do not work from other peoples perspectives. You will see your hair and accessories change on yourself but they don't reflect what others see. I only confirmed when someone took a photo of me and put the print next to a print I did of myself. Really weird. Is there a way to fix this? alt text

          I 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sg196S sg196

            For some reason the hair toggles and accessories toggles do not work from other peoples perspectives. You will see your hair and accessories change on yourself but they don't reflect what others see. I only confirmed when someone took a photo of me and put the print next to a print I did of myself. Really weird. Is there a way to fix this? alt text

            I
            I
            inactivr
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @sg196 i dont think i had this issue, check that the parameters are synced

            sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I inactivr

              @sg196 i dont think i had this issue, check that the parameters are synced

              sg196S
              sg196S
              sg196
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Sleepybunnz Yeah, it's really odd, all the toggles don't change from others perspective. Looks perfectly fine on my game but nothing changes to other people. I'm not sure if this happens because I have to delete missing scripts. What would I need to do to make sure they are synced? I'm not super familiar with Unity but I've been trying to dig around to find it.

              I 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sg196S sg196

                @Sleepybunnz Yeah, it's really odd, all the toggles don't change from others perspective. Looks perfectly fine on my game but nothing changes to other people. I'm not sure if this happens because I have to delete missing scripts. What would I need to do to make sure they are synced? I'm not super familiar with Unity but I've been trying to dig around to find it.

                I
                I
                inactivr
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @sg196 you probably shouldn't delete scripts on an avi... what did you have in the project?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  inactivr
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  and also which avi?

                  sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    inactivr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    this is what i have in my project
                    image.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I inactivr

                      and also which avi?

                      sg196S
                      sg196S
                      sg196
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Sleepybunnz It's the Jade avatar. From a completely clean project, it always has missing scripts on the editor. 2 on the main PC version and I believe 3 on the Android.

                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sg196S sg196

                        @Sleepybunnz It's the Jade avatar. From a completely clean project, it always has missing scripts on the editor. 2 on the main PC version and I believe 3 on the Android.

                        I
                        I
                        inactivr
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @sg196 do you have vrcquesttools?

                        sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I inactivr

                          @sg196 do you have vrcquesttools?

                          sg196S
                          sg196S
                          sg196
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Sleepybunnz I do. I'm going to match what your project has in another fresh project with only the addition of VRCFT since I can make use of the face and eye tracking and see if I still have script errors upon opening. I really hope I can figure this out because I legit loved the model enough to even purchase it lol.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • sg196S
                            sg196S
                            sg196
                            wrote on last edited by sg196
                            #13

                            Okay, no script errors at all this time and uploaded perfectly BUT still has the hair and accessory toggle bug.
                            image.png
                            3c496bee-f022-4012-9875-ae1d932937b2-image.png

                            I 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • sg196S sg196

                              Okay, no script errors at all this time and uploaded perfectly BUT still has the hair and accessory toggle bug.
                              image.png
                              3c496bee-f022-4012-9875-ae1d932937b2-image.png

                              I
                              I
                              inactivr
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @sg196 try looking at the paramaters menu to check everything is synced

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • I
                                I
                                inactivr
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                i'm not sure, just checked my project, it looks the exact same and worked fine for me

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • sg196S
                                  sg196S
                                  sg196
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Can you confirm that others don't see you changing? I could verify for you as well if need be. It all works on my end, just nobody else sees the toggles change. I have 0 clue what's going on. Never had another avatar do this before.

                                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • sg196S sg196

                                    Can you confirm that others don't see you changing? I could verify for you as well if need be. It all works on my end, just nobody else sees the toggles change. I have 0 clue what's going on. Never had another avatar do this before.

                                    I
                                    I
                                    inactivr
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @sg196 have they turned the avi off and back on again?

                                    sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I
                                      I
                                      inactivr
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      but yes i've worn the avi around others and they could see it, i can double check tmrw tho , i'm going to sleep soon

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I inactivr

                                        @sg196 have they turned the avi off and back on again?

                                        sg196S
                                        sg196S
                                        sg196
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Sleepybunnz Yeah, I've had them try. It's been 3 people and even seen it on my laptop via a second account. The toggles don't change for anyone else but myself. And that's fine. Get some rest. 🙂
                                        I just hope I can get this sorted lol

                                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • sg196S sg196

                                          @Sleepybunnz Yeah, I've had them try. It's been 3 people and even seen it on my laptop via a second account. The toggles don't change for anyone else but myself. And that's fine. Get some rest. 🙂
                                          I just hope I can get this sorted lol

                                          I
                                          I
                                          inactivr
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @sg196 i'll take a gander at it now, im not quite sure why that would happen when all the toggles are marked as synced in the params...

                                          sg196S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular