GIFT: Jade and Jayden V2! (Pc&Quest; + FT)
-
@Sleepybunnz Yeah, it's really odd, all the toggles don't change from others perspective. Looks perfectly fine on my game but nothing changes to other people. I'm not sure if this happens because I have to delete missing scripts. What would I need to do to make sure they are synced? I'm not super familiar with Unity but I've been trying to dig around to find it.
-
@Sleepybunnz It's the Jade avatar. From a completely clean project, it always has missing scripts on the editor. 2 on the main PC version and I believe 3 on the Android.
-
@Sleepybunnz I do. I'm going to match what your project has in another fresh project with only the addition of VRCFT since I can make use of the face and eye tracking and see if I still have script errors upon opening. I really hope I can figure this out because I legit loved the model enough to even purchase it lol.
-
Okay, no script errors at all this time and uploaded perfectly BUT still has the hair and accessory toggle bug.


-
Can you confirm that others don't see you changing? I could verify for you as well if need be. It all works on my end, just nobody else sees the toggles change. I have 0 clue what's going on. Never had another avatar do this before.
-
@Sleepybunnz Yeah, I've had them try. It's been 3 people and even seen it on my laptop via a second account. The toggles don't change for anyone else but myself. And that's fine. Get some rest.

I just hope I can get this sorted lol -
@sg196 i'll take a gander at it now, im not quite sure why that would happen when all the toggles are marked as synced in the params...
-
@Sleepybunnz If others can see your hair and accessory changes then I honestly have no idea. I've never had any kind of issue like this with any other model I've uploaded. I know it's definitely happening though, just have NO clue why

-
@Sleepybunnz Are you using only the quest version or both? I've been trying to figure this out with the creator too. It's been a headache.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
