Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: ♱ Lenore ♱ The Gothic Romantic by iGothicSoul

LF: ♱ Lenore ♱ The Gothic Romantic by iGothicSoul

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarfemalegothichelpp
12 Posts 5 Posters 977 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StarlessSkyS StarlessSky

    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

    lollssscL
    lollssscL
    lollsssc
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @JinaFire THANK YOU SM I LOVE YOU OML<3

    ╱|、
    (˚ˎ 。7
    |、˜〵
    じしˍ,)ノ

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • StarlessSkyS StarlessSky

      🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

      B
      B
      beetrootstew
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Aphrodite How do I use this I have it imported to Unity but when I upload to VRC none of the expressions work

      StarlessSkyS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B beetrootstew

        @Aphrodite How do I use this I have it imported to Unity but when I upload to VRC none of the expressions work

        StarlessSkyS
        StarlessSkyS
        StarlessSky
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @beetrootstew she is broken

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • StarlessSkyS
          StarlessSkyS
          StarlessSky
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          the avi creator didnt do a good job with her

          B 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • StarlessSkyS StarlessSky

            the avi creator didnt do a good job with her

            B
            B
            beetrootstew
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Aphrodite I spent 6 hours trying to fix it but couldnt get half the toggles to work still. After hours of fiddling I accidentally clicked on a scene file that either didnt show up or I somehow just missed and it opened up to the correct models that work perfectly. If shes broken for you too I can try to send you the scene file if thatd work

            StarlessSkyS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B beetrootstew

              @Aphrodite I spent 6 hours trying to fix it but couldnt get half the toggles to work still. After hours of fiddling I accidentally clicked on a scene file that either didnt show up or I somehow just missed and it opened up to the correct models that work perfectly. If shes broken for you too I can try to send you the scene file if thatd work

              StarlessSkyS
              StarlessSkyS
              StarlessSky
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @beetrootstew ill prob fix her when im not dieing as i'm sick

              B 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • StarlessSkyS StarlessSky

                @beetrootstew ill prob fix her when im not dieing as i'm sick

                B
                B
                beetrootstew
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Aphrodite I hope you feel better! I got it completely fixed somehow if you'd like me to send over the project file to save yourself some time. Theres a total of 11 models 100% ready for export to VRChat and all expressions work. 8 Face Tracking versions on the left with different skin tone and tattoo options. A quest version. A PC with Gogo Version and whatever an SPS version is. 74b8ccc8-7450-4925-855c-dc6768892e3f-image.png

                StarlessSkyS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B beetrootstew

                  @Aphrodite I hope you feel better! I got it completely fixed somehow if you'd like me to send over the project file to save yourself some time. Theres a total of 11 models 100% ready for export to VRChat and all expressions work. 8 Face Tracking versions on the left with different skin tone and tattoo options. A quest version. A PC with Gogo Version and whatever an SPS version is. 74b8ccc8-7450-4925-855c-dc6768892e3f-image.png

                  StarlessSkyS
                  StarlessSkyS
                  StarlessSky
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @beetrootstew sure

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C
                    C
                    CoffeeRipper
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Looks really hot and goth Thanks For Uploading!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Raz0rk1ssR
                      Raz0rk1ssR
                      Raz0rk1ss
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      Anyone have the upload instructions the quest version is broken for me

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular