Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Thicc spirit by Dustin-rpandian

Thicc spirit by Dustin-rpandian

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
looking forfurry avatarvrc avatarripping
28 Posts 8 Posters 1.5k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dustin AUD Dustin AU

    @AustinDaFloof https://bluegua.gumroad.com/l/spirit?layout=discover&recommended_by=search

    AustinDaFloofA
    AustinDaFloofA
    AustinDaFloof
    wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @Dustin-AU i meant the thicc one-

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • barneyB
      barneyB
      barney
      wrote on last edited by
      #20

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shark boiS
        shark boiS
        shark boi
        wrote on last edited by
        #21

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • barneyB
          barneyB
          barney
          wrote on last edited by
          #22

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ZestaAstroZ
            ZestaAstroZ
            ZestaAstro
            wrote on last edited by
            #23

            I got a model from a different post, but here’s thicc spirit for quest
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • ZestaAstroZ ZestaAstro

              I got a model from a different post, but here’s thicc spirit for quest
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              C
              C
              Connor2468
              wrote on last edited by Connor2468
              #24

              @ZestaAstro you, my friend, are a LEGEND. just in time, too, since it just got taken down recently. Where did you find this, if I may ask?

              ZestaAstroZ 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C Connor2468

                @ZestaAstro you, my friend, are a LEGEND. just in time, too, since it just got taken down recently. Where did you find this, if I may ask?

                ZestaAstroZ
                ZestaAstroZ
                ZestaAstro
                wrote on last edited by
                #25

                @Connor2468 Got it from a post doing avatar rips, posted this and got the files for it. I think I still have the full one with sounds and stuff

                ZestaAstroZ 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ZestaAstroZ ZestaAstro

                  @Connor2468 Got it from a post doing avatar rips, posted this and got the files for it. I think I still have the full one with sounds and stuff

                  ZestaAstroZ
                  ZestaAstroZ
                  ZestaAstro
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #26

                  If I do I’ll post it here, or make a new post about it. Prob the first option tbh

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • ZestaAstroZ
                    ZestaAstroZ
                    ZestaAstro
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #27

                    All files I could find link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Ok so update after getting personal stuff done. I have all the files I could think of but I modified the base imported material so it’s quest compatible before I uploaded anything so I don’t have any special pc only materials if this avi did have any. Most stuff is the same but with the sounds the avatar does have

                    TL:DR All files but quest compatible materials

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ZestaAstroZ
                      ZestaAstroZ
                      ZestaAstro
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #28

                      There is no scene set up so you have to do it yourself but the post above should be enough for both platforms and some belly sounds for pc users

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular