LF: Raptor lady from neochroma
-
here's the raptor for the less fortunate
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
@embertheferret you can import to unity then xpoerd as fbx witch can be used in blender but have to drag from files into blemnder
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@embertheferret sorry, heres everything, I was like half asleep when I saw all this, lol
-
D dexia_e6 referenced this topic on
-
here's the raptor for the less fortunate
@Robotcracker ily :3 tysm!!!
-
here's the raptor for the less fortunate
@Robotcracker can you share the password that ask??
-
@Robotcracker can you share the password that ask??
@jurassicgames1 theres no password
-
@jurassicgames1 theres no password
@Robotcracker it does have one look

-
@Robotcracker it does have one look

@Unknown2 thats weird, i'll upload on pixeldrain instead
-
bump for new link
-
@embertheferret sorry, heres everything, I was like half asleep when I saw all this, lol
@Robotcracker there is new hotfix update
-
@Unknown2 thats weird, i'll upload on pixeldrain instead
@Robotcracker do you have the updated files?
-
@embertheferret sorry, heres everything, I was like half asleep when I saw all this, lol
bump updated files
-
bump!
-
@embertheferret sorry, heres everything, I was like half asleep when I saw all this, lol
@Robotcracker bump for keeeyyyy!!!
-
@Robotcracker bump for keeeyyyy!!!
@SergalBooteh ...yall need a key?
-
@SergalBooteh ...yall need a key?
@zeta.zaza to download the model from the Mega link, you need a key.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (mega.nz)