Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Worlds
  5. Need any worlds ripped? Leave a message below!

Need any worlds ripped? Leave a message below!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Worlds
world ripperripworldsworldripping
261 Posts 125 Posters 32.2k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sambarrS sambarr

    @YuuZenpai Is there any way you could fix mine if possible:)

    tuckergooberT
    tuckergooberT
    tuckergoober
    wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @sambarr I can offer you help fixing it if you make a forum post in the discord 🙂
    https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

    Want to download VRChat world .vrcws for free?
    Join my discord! https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

    YuuZenpaiY 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S SteveJohnson

      Would be lovely if you could get this one
      https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_4b341546-65ff-4607-9d38-5b7f8f405132

      tuckergooberT
      tuckergooberT
      tuckergoober
      wrote on last edited by
      #84

      @SteveJohnson Yes, here you go!
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      If you join the discord, you can download worlds yourself 🙂
      https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

      Want to download VRChat world .vrcws for free?
      Join my discord! https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Blahaj420B
        Blahaj420B
        Blahaj420
        wrote on last edited by
        #85

        i dont know if you are still doing this but if you could do this one for me id be very grateful
        wrld_d303f12d-5a70-42ca-aa5f-45802c976dcd

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sambarrS sambarr

          @YuuZenpai Is there any way you could fix mine if possible:)

          YuuZenpaiY
          YuuZenpaiY
          YuuZenpai
          wrote on last edited by
          #86

          @sambarr Yes, I can help you if you want ❤ I just learnt to do it, so I sometimes still have problems with fixing scripts and some other things (I am having problems making a map's teleports to other zones working) but I can do my best to help you, I would like to offer my help to others as others helped me a lot too ❤

          sambarrS 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • tuckergooberT tuckergoober

            @sambarr I can offer you help fixing it if you make a forum post in the discord 🙂
            https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

            YuuZenpaiY
            YuuZenpaiY
            YuuZenpai
            wrote on last edited by
            #87

            @tuckergoober Thank you too❤️ As I said in my other message, I am trying to fix the teleports and some other things in a map, but if it's not a problem, is it okay if I ask you to help me if I had problem to fix it at the end?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • YuuZenpaiY YuuZenpai

              @sambarr Yes, I can help you if you want ❤ I just learnt to do it, so I sometimes still have problems with fixing scripts and some other things (I am having problems making a map's teleports to other zones working) but I can do my best to help you, I would like to offer my help to others as others helped me a lot too ❤

              sambarrS
              sambarrS
              sambarr
              wrote on last edited by
              #88

              @YuuZenpai Thank you so much, do you think you can link your discord:)

              YuuZenpaiY 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sambarrS sambarr

                @YuuZenpai Thank you so much, do you think you can link your discord:)

                YuuZenpaiY
                YuuZenpaiY
                YuuZenpai
                wrote on last edited by
                #89

                @sambarr Yes, it's the same as my user

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  gaybutt
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #90

                  these worlds maybe pls? perfer first two at least plss
                  wrld_ec609b47-2b6b-4644-b8af-9e44eefa923d
                  wrld_6325c346-2ea9-4bc5-8d65-59cd7e700d06
                  wrld_4a566ff8-2445-46d0-bcf1-87a479af9b33
                  wrld_ca486c3d-3f65-42ed-b68f-25c0312aa371

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Y
                    Y
                    yarech
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #91

                    I want an asset from this world

                    wrld_858dfdfc-1b48-4e1e-8a43-f0edc611e5fe

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Kerigan_ReiganK
                      Kerigan_ReiganK
                      Kerigan_Reigan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #92

                      its not world its avatar but can i ask you to rip this avatar pls
                      VRChat_2025-08-04_15-23-42.025_1440x2560.png
                      VRChat_2025-08-04_15-24-22.776_1440x2560.png

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dcd844a1-94b3-4636-ad0b-321b9c3849e3

                      agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Kerigan_ReiganK Kerigan_Reigan

                        its not world its avatar but can i ask you to rip this avatar pls
                        VRChat_2025-08-04_15-23-42.025_1440x2560.png
                        VRChat_2025-08-04_15-24-22.776_1440x2560.png

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dcd844a1-94b3-4636-ad0b-321b9c3849e3

                        agent287A
                        agent287A
                        agent287
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #93

                        @Raizer-imp im pretty sure its some exploit that only allows him to rip worlds, if he could rip avatars i think it would be in the bots commands

                        Kerigan_ReiganK 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Squirtles
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #94

                          this would be really nice
                          wrld_54928d77-7c31-4d5b-9f8e-dbc45a478437/info

                          agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S Squirtles

                            this would be really nice
                            wrld_54928d77-7c31-4d5b-9f8e-dbc45a478437/info

                            agent287A
                            agent287A
                            agent287
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #95

                            @Squirtles [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G
                              G
                              gaybutt
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #96
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • agent287A agent287

                                @Raizer-imp im pretty sure its some exploit that only allows him to rip worlds, if he could rip avatars i think it would be in the bots commands

                                Kerigan_ReiganK
                                Kerigan_ReiganK
                                Kerigan_Reigan
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #97

                                @agent287 oh sorry guys to take your time

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • agent287A agent287

                                  @Squirtles [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  S
                                  S
                                  Squirtles
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #98

                                  @agent287 thank you so much

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MiyakoM
                                    MiyakoM
                                    Miyako
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #99

                                    hello im here for an avatar not world sorry if possible i wanted this avatar avtr_f4892b8f-2e4f-4350-9b28-6a7d4e89f258

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    -2
                                    • E
                                      E
                                      Ekiru
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #100
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      AkkoTheFishA 1 Reply Last reply
                                      -2
                                      • KodiiK
                                        KodiiK
                                        Kodii
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #101

                                        would be very much appreciated if anyone could get this world for me ❤

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b477c764-43a2-43f0-8355-d2871af3881d/info

                                        agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • KodiiK Kodii

                                          would be very much appreciated if anyone could get this world for me ❤

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b477c764-43a2-43f0-8355-d2871af3881d/info

                                          agent287A
                                          agent287A
                                          agent287
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #102

                                          @Kodii [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          KodiiK 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular