Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Worlds
  5. Need any worlds ripped? Leave a message below!

Need any worlds ripped? Leave a message below!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Worlds
world ripperripworldsworldripping
261 Posts 125 Posters 32.2k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Miku3999
    wrote on last edited by
    #73

    wrld_1146315f-a63d-493f-b617-cb3995b0a666
    pls!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • deemD
      deemD
      deem
      wrote on last edited by
      #74

      Id like 2 if you would be so kind.
      wrld_3fbce9e2-b8aa-4731-beb0-8c778a339fc0
      wrld_321ba7aa-53f8-4b39-b31e-df4e4470b3ff

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Miku3999
        wrote on last edited by Miku3999
        #75

        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_0530ae7a-8d27-439b-888e-96085cc25a9d/info
        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ed5076f5-9585-4aee-b6b0-d036ef117294/info
        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_800e3ba6-4c70-4f69-af25-7ae1203b4067/info
        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_162976a0-c605-4d4b-9a3b-56e455fc02a6/info
        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_aecf7b81-370a-4dc9-a86e-aa5549347ea1/info
        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_223ab8ed-990f-4bbe-b5d3-4d369da08472/info
        pls!!! and Thanks!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sambarrS
          sambarrS
          sambarr
          wrote on last edited by
          #76

          Hiiii!, could you do this one world for me please:)
          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a47c78cf-ecb1-42b3-a8e5-184b264feb51/info

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • tuckergooberT
            tuckergooberT
            tuckergoober
            wrote on last edited by
            #77

            Thank you all for showing support of me and my world downloads on this thread!
            Here are all of the worlds you guys have requested since the last time I logged onto here.
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Additionally, even though I will continue to check this thread for new requests, I have made a discord server with a bot that allows 1 world download every 10 minutes, completely free of charge.

            It's still a work in progress, but I would love you guys to come test it!

            https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

            Want to download VRChat world .vrcws for free?
            Join my discord! https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

            YuuZenpaiY P 2 Replies Last reply
            ♥
            1
            • tuckergooberT tuckergoober

              Thank you all for showing support of me and my world downloads on this thread!
              Here are all of the worlds you guys have requested since the last time I logged onto here.
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Additionally, even though I will continue to check this thread for new requests, I have made a discord server with a bot that allows 1 world download every 10 minutes, completely free of charge.

              It's still a work in progress, but I would love you guys to come test it!

              https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

              YuuZenpaiY
              YuuZenpaiY
              YuuZenpai
              wrote on last edited by YuuZenpai
              #78

              @tuckergoober Ok~ Thank you very much❤️
              I also learnt to fix worlds thanks to the worlds you got for me, I appreciate your help and kindness a lot

              sambarrS 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S
                S
                SteveJohnson
                wrote on last edited by
                #79

                Would be lovely if you could get this one
                https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_4b341546-65ff-4607-9d38-5b7f8f405132

                tuckergooberT 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tuckergooberT tuckergoober

                  Thank you all for showing support of me and my world downloads on this thread!
                  Here are all of the worlds you guys have requested since the last time I logged onto here.
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Additionally, even though I will continue to check this thread for new requests, I have made a discord server with a bot that allows 1 world download every 10 minutes, completely free of charge.

                  It's still a work in progress, but I would love you guys to come test it!

                  https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

                  P
                  P
                  Pina
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #80

                  @tuckergoober I'm glad you are finding support in such! I would greatly appreciate this world if you can acquire it for me ❤

                  wrld_5f43889a-d7e4-4ecc-802d-c209c2208d1d

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    Pina
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #81

                    I would love it if you would be so kind as to assist in getting this world ❤
                    wrld_5f43889a-d7e4-4ecc-802d-c209c2208d1d

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • YuuZenpaiY YuuZenpai

                      @tuckergoober Ok~ Thank you very much❤️
                      I also learnt to fix worlds thanks to the worlds you got for me, I appreciate your help and kindness a lot

                      sambarrS
                      sambarrS
                      sambarr
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #82

                      @YuuZenpai Is there any way you could fix mine if possible:)

                      tuckergooberT YuuZenpaiY 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • sambarrS sambarr

                        @YuuZenpai Is there any way you could fix mine if possible:)

                        tuckergooberT
                        tuckergooberT
                        tuckergoober
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #83

                        @sambarr I can offer you help fixing it if you make a forum post in the discord 🙂
                        https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

                        Want to download VRChat world .vrcws for free?
                        Join my discord! https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

                        YuuZenpaiY 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S SteveJohnson

                          Would be lovely if you could get this one
                          https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_4b341546-65ff-4607-9d38-5b7f8f405132

                          tuckergooberT
                          tuckergooberT
                          tuckergoober
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #84

                          @SteveJohnson Yes, here you go!
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          If you join the discord, you can download worlds yourself 🙂
                          https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

                          Want to download VRChat world .vrcws for free?
                          Join my discord! https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Blahaj420B
                            Blahaj420B
                            Blahaj420
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #85

                            i dont know if you are still doing this but if you could do this one for me id be very grateful
                            wrld_d303f12d-5a70-42ca-aa5f-45802c976dcd

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • sambarrS sambarr

                              @YuuZenpai Is there any way you could fix mine if possible:)

                              YuuZenpaiY
                              YuuZenpaiY
                              YuuZenpai
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #86

                              @sambarr Yes, I can help you if you want ❤ I just learnt to do it, so I sometimes still have problems with fixing scripts and some other things (I am having problems making a map's teleports to other zones working) but I can do my best to help you, I would like to offer my help to others as others helped me a lot too ❤

                              sambarrS 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • tuckergooberT tuckergoober

                                @sambarr I can offer you help fixing it if you make a forum post in the discord 🙂
                                https://discord.gg/uZ8xWkHZgC

                                YuuZenpaiY
                                YuuZenpaiY
                                YuuZenpai
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #87

                                @tuckergoober Thank you too❤️ As I said in my other message, I am trying to fix the teleports and some other things in a map, but if it's not a problem, is it okay if I ask you to help me if I had problem to fix it at the end?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • YuuZenpaiY YuuZenpai

                                  @sambarr Yes, I can help you if you want ❤ I just learnt to do it, so I sometimes still have problems with fixing scripts and some other things (I am having problems making a map's teleports to other zones working) but I can do my best to help you, I would like to offer my help to others as others helped me a lot too ❤

                                  sambarrS
                                  sambarrS
                                  sambarr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #88

                                  @YuuZenpai Thank you so much, do you think you can link your discord:)

                                  YuuZenpaiY 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • sambarrS sambarr

                                    @YuuZenpai Thank you so much, do you think you can link your discord:)

                                    YuuZenpaiY
                                    YuuZenpaiY
                                    YuuZenpai
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #89

                                    @sambarr Yes, it's the same as my user

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • G
                                      G
                                      gaybutt
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #90

                                      these worlds maybe pls? perfer first two at least plss
                                      wrld_ec609b47-2b6b-4644-b8af-9e44eefa923d
                                      wrld_6325c346-2ea9-4bc5-8d65-59cd7e700d06
                                      wrld_4a566ff8-2445-46d0-bcf1-87a479af9b33
                                      wrld_ca486c3d-3f65-42ed-b68f-25c0312aa371

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Y
                                        Y
                                        yarech
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #91

                                        I want an asset from this world

                                        wrld_858dfdfc-1b48-4e1e-8a43-f0edc611e5fe

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Kerigan_ReiganK
                                          Kerigan_ReiganK
                                          Kerigan_Reigan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #92

                                          its not world its avatar but can i ask you to rip this avatar pls
                                          VRChat_2025-08-04_15-23-42.025_1440x2560.png
                                          VRChat_2025-08-04_15-24-22.776_1440x2560.png

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_dcd844a1-94b3-4636-ad0b-321b9c3849e3

                                          agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular