Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. Kipfel/Mamehinata + The Mamefriends LF thread [Requests to add things to the list are open] (Found 16/68)

Kipfel/Mamehinata + The Mamefriends LF thread [Requests to add things to the list are open] (Found 16/68)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
mamehinatakipfelmamefriendsclothingassets
145 Posts 62 Posters 129.3k Views 76 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • splatoonkid44S splatoonkid44

    here sum assets i have bought
    🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)
    Password:splaty

    HirokuuH
    HirokuuH
    Hirokuu
    wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
    #23

    @splatoonkid44 Thank you! Do you have images by chance? and I got norafirika I will upload now.

    Just sharing what I can.
    If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
    Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

    For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
    Hirokuu's Trading List

    splatoonkid44S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HirokuuH Hirokuu

      @splatoonkid44 Thank you! Do you have images by chance? and I got norafirika I will upload now.

      splatoonkid44S
      splatoonkid44S
      splatoonkid44
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @Hirokuu yes gimma a sec

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • splatoonkid44S
        splatoonkid44S
        splatoonkid44
        wrote on last edited by
        #25
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • splatoonkid44S
          splatoonkid44S
          splatoonkid44
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          @Hirokuu i just made a link [register or login to view this hidden content]

          HirokuuH NerSlayerN 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • splatoonkid44S splatoonkid44

            @Hirokuu i just made a link [register or login to view this hidden content]

            HirokuuH
            HirokuuH
            Hirokuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #27

            @splatoonkid44 Thank you. I also added a link to norafirika at the top of the post where the mamefriends are.

            Just sharing what I can.
            If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
            Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

            For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
            Hirokuu's Trading List

            splatoonkid44S 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • HirokuuH Hirokuu

              @splatoonkid44 Thank you. I also added a link to norafirika at the top of the post where the mamefriends are.

              splatoonkid44S
              splatoonkid44S
              splatoonkid44
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              @Hirokuu okay tysm

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HirokuuH Hirokuu

                @splatoonkid44 Thank you. I also added a link to norafirika at the top of the post where the mamefriends are.

                splatoonkid44S
                splatoonkid44S
                splatoonkid44
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                @Hirokuu the file is wrong I think

                HirokuuH 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • splatoonkid44S splatoonkid44

                  @Hirokuu the file is wrong I think

                  HirokuuH
                  HirokuuH
                  Hirokuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  @splatoonkid44 My mistake one moment

                  Just sharing what I can.
                  If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                  Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                  For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                  Hirokuu's Trading List

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • splatoonkid44S splatoonkid44

                    @Hirokuu the file is wrong I think

                    HirokuuH
                    HirokuuH
                    Hirokuu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    @splatoonkid44 Fixed it is the correct file now 🙂

                    Just sharing what I can.
                    If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                    Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                    For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                    Hirokuu's Trading List

                    splatoonkid44S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HirokuuH Hirokuu

                      @splatoonkid44 Fixed it is the correct file now 🙂

                      splatoonkid44S
                      splatoonkid44S
                      splatoonkid44
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      @Hirokuu tysm once again

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • puggyP
                        puggyP
                        puggy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #33

                        Hi! Is there a new link for: Mitsumame? https://booth.pm/en/items/5748454

                        HirokuuH 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • puggyP puggy

                          Hi! Is there a new link for: Mitsumame? https://booth.pm/en/items/5748454

                          HirokuuH
                          HirokuuH
                          Hirokuu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #34

                          @softcide I will work on a new one 🙂

                          Just sharing what I can.
                          If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                          Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                          For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                          Hirokuu's Trading List

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          💖
                          0
                          • puggyP puggy

                            Hi! Is there a new link for: Mitsumame? https://booth.pm/en/items/5748454

                            HirokuuH
                            HirokuuH
                            Hirokuu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #35

                            @softcide I forgot to mention it is now uploaded.

                            Just sharing what I can.
                            If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                            Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                            For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                            Hirokuu's Trading List

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            0
                            • LazySusanL
                              LazySusanL
                              LazySusan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #36

                              kipfel link for original model is gone 😞 please repost!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • tittyticker12T
                                tittyticker12T
                                tittyticker12
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #37

                                @Hirokuu can you repost the one for NoraFirika it aint workin for me pleasee

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HirokuuH
                                  HirokuuH
                                  Hirokuu
                                  wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
                                  #38

                                  @JanitorMom @tittyticker12 I will do my best. The links keep getting taken down within a few hours or two days at most. It is getting a little tiring but I will make new links now I hope you can be patient with me.

                                  It has been updated. With the constant takedowns I don't know how many more times I can do it. So please download it soon.

                                  Just sharing what I can.
                                  If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                                  Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                                  For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                                  Hirokuu's Trading List

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LazySusanL
                                    LazySusanL
                                    LazySusan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #39

                                    some things were taken down 😞 new link pls for clothes

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HimeyukooH
                                      HimeyukooH
                                      Himeyukoo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #40

                                      Bumpies! so many link takedowns 😞 but it's understandable why

                                      @himeyuko was my old account
                                      I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

                                      🍓 [Trading] 🍓
                                      If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

                                      🍓 My list! 🍓

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • HimeyukooH
                                        HimeyukooH
                                        Himeyukoo
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #41

                                        Bumpies!

                                        @himeyuko was my old account
                                        I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

                                        🍓 [Trading] 🍓
                                        If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

                                        🍓 My list! 🍓

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • LeafieL
                                          LeafieL
                                          Leafie
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #42

                                          link to frill splash swimsuit is broken

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular