Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT:SUBCULTURE PUNK COLLECTION COMPLETE PACK | Lumina update

GIFT:SUBCULTURE PUNK COLLECTION COMPLETE PACK | Lumina update

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
clothes boothfull setgiftfullsetmaisondarcgift-booth
15 Posts 11 Posters 9.8k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • samachanS
    samachanS
    samachan
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Thank you!

    If you don't have any assets you're looking for, please DM me and I'll try to find them as much as I can and provide them to you! Thank you And sometimes when I'm feeling down, whenever I think of it, I give you a gift! I have a lot of wish lists, but I'm not posting any LF posts! I'm only posting LF posts if I really need them, so I can easily find the GIFT files!

    ojfweajkfanfjO 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      recollection
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thanks!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        mxp927z
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Thank you!

        If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
        Please excuse my imperfect English β€” I’m still learning.
        Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tappleT
          tappleT
          tapple
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Thanks for sharing!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • stingraeyS
            stingraeyS
            stingraey
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            thanxoxoxoxoxo

            @ me for updates

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • samachanS samachan

              Thank you!

              ojfweajkfanfjO
              ojfweajkfanfjO
              ojfweajkfanfj
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @samachan @yuto817 @mxp927z @tapple @stingraey
              You're welcome!
              If you'd like, please come check out my LF!

              1 Reply Last reply
              πŸ‘
              2
              • OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRC
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Thanks so much!!!

                Corrupted File After Extraction?πŸ’» Virus Detected?πŸ‘Ύ
                of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!πŸ› 

                Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusβ€”plump and perfectly curved! πŸ₯°

                I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic ListπŸ’–

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • StrawbieChuS
                  StrawbieChuS
                  StrawbieChu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  I'm not sure what's up, but importing the files into my project just gives me a Gimp file.

                  Happy to share whatever assets I find <3

                  ojfweajkfanfjO 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • StrawbieChuS StrawbieChu

                    I'm not sure what's up, but importing the files into my project just gives me a Gimp file.

                    ojfweajkfanfjO
                    ojfweajkfanfjO
                    ojfweajkfanfj
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Strawbaby After unzipping the ZIP file, check the size.
                    Or try another method of unzipping.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KyokoHanaK
                      KyokoHanaK
                      KyokoHana
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      thank you for sharing

                      • Sorry if my English is not good.
                      • I'm learning
                      • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                      • In love with Lumina
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • gothbarksG
                        gothbarksG
                        gothbarks
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        ty for sharing! ❀

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 3
                          3
                          3mi8
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          Bump Lumina

                          ojfweajkfanfjO 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • 3 3mi8

                            Bump Lumina

                            ojfweajkfanfjO
                            ojfweajkfanfjO
                            ojfweajkfanfj
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @3mi8
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            enjoy

                            3 1 Reply Last reply
                            5
                            • ojfweajkfanfjO ojfweajkfanfj

                              @3mi8
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              enjoy

                              3
                              3
                              3mi8
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @ojfweajkfanfj Thank you!!!! love youπŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’–

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular