Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Yuuu-rei Chan The Ghost Girl

LF: Yuuu-rei Chan The Ghost Girl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
gumroadvrchat avatarghost girlavatar
96 Posts 43 Posters 14.7k Views 95 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Rpprwhtnw
    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
    Starlight117S
    Starlight117S
    Starlight117
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @K_meatloaf It was just worded poorly, I apologize and I retract my statement and downvote, I wish only the best of luck to you moving forward

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R Rpprwhtnw

      @Starlight117 I don't consider it as a punishment since the avatar works just fine as it is. There's literally zero damages to the avatar for delaying updates as well and it can be waited. What damaged the most is my business and the customers who paid for my products due to your shameless actions. And you're right. It's very unfortunate that there's nothing I could do about this situation in here. Except the fact that the customers who paid for my avatar get my full support and easy updates from their libraries. It's you guys choosing the hard way to deal with it.

      A
      A
      AriesBeeh
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @K_meatloaf
      Lol, lmao even
      Honestly witholding the nsfw patch is kinda tragic and cringe. I for one was willing to get this and your other models if they had nsfw but I went here because of the talks of these peope developing one.

      Understand that people cracking your model here arent stealing your buisness as most of us, including me, would sooner choose not buying it at all before buying it from you in this state.

      Make the nsfw patch and Ill speak with my wallet and buy it myself.

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • R
        R
        Rpprwhtnw
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        I'll leave my final words here and be gone for good.

        I apologize in advance if you hardly understand my poor English because English is not my first language.

        I understand that everyone is angry because there's no NSFW content in the product. I'm with you and I sincerely owe you all an apology. The reason behind all this is that Gumroad does not allow selling full NSFW contents what so ever and I do not want to provide my customers only the small portions of it. Selling an unstable items is totally unacceptable. So I'm currently trying to find an alternative way to ensure fair distribution of NSFW contents with external patches.

        Plus, I really hate to make such an excuse like this. My health is currently not in a good state to swift all of my works like miracle. That's why the update process is getting slower. Even negative impact such as current incident would apparently affect my work speed. I can't help but wishing my customers to understand this.

        Edit: I've accidentally shut down all my products because I was in a panic. I'm very sorry for being frivolous. I'll restore the store pages as soon as possible.

        I'll say this again, NSFW updates are NOT discontinued. I'm looking for an alternative way to provide it so it won't be released in an immediate future. Thus I encourage everyone here to hold your wallets.

        1 Reply Last reply
        5
        • U
          U
          uwubear
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          its gone does anyone have it still

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            dvderyhvrehorz
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            I would also like the Unity Package pls

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • franziskasF
              franziskasF
              franziskas
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              looking for a fixed link,,

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lotusflowL
                lotusflowL
                lotusflow
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                bump for reup

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • U uwubear

                  its gone does anyone have it still

                  C
                  C
                  catwalker
                  wrote on last edited by catwalker
                  #48

                  @uwubear @dvderyhvrehorz @lotusflow @kittyblade

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  U franziskasF lotusflowL lollermsparkoL 4 Replies Last reply
                  3
                  • C catwalker

                    @uwubear @dvderyhvrehorz @lotusflow @kittyblade

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    U
                    U
                    uwubear
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @catwalker tysn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C catwalker

                      @uwubear @dvderyhvrehorz @lotusflow @kittyblade

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      franziskasF
                      franziskasF
                      franziskas
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @catwalker thank youu!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C catwalker

                        @uwubear @dvderyhvrehorz @lotusflow @kittyblade

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        lotusflowL
                        lotusflowL
                        lotusflow
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @catwalker Many thanks.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • C catwalker

                          @uwubear @dvderyhvrehorz @lotusflow @kittyblade

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          lollermsparkoL
                          lollermsparkoL
                          lollermsparko
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @catwalker File's been banned, pls reupload

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • lollermsparkoL lollermsparko

                            @catwalker File's been banned, pls reupload

                            C
                            C
                            catwalker
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @lollermsparko

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            lollermsparkoL StixkatS 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • Black SmilerB
                              Black SmilerB
                              Black Smiler
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              good

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C catwalker

                                @lollermsparko

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                lollermsparkoL
                                lollermsparkoL
                                lollermsparko
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @catwalker thank you my glorious goat

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • "Goth"collector"
                                  "Goth"collector"
                                  "Goth"collector
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  guys ive just taken a look at her in blender and i can assure you a nsfw edit can be made, ill tinker with it and all and most likely re-set it up in unity. (small disclamer i do work 8+ hours a day so this may take a bit on my end, but ill try my best to get it done soon)

                                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • "Goth"collector"
                                    "Goth"collector"
                                    "Goth"collector
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    does anyone want a specific nsfw part on it (i dont do pps)

                                    I StixkatS Meowskulls67M 3 Replies Last reply
                                    2
                                    • "Goth"collector" "Goth"collector

                                      does anyone want a specific nsfw part on it (i dont do pps)

                                      I
                                      I
                                      ILookForLiela
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @Goth-collector It would be really apreciated to have an nsfw version! Good luck with it!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • "Goth"collector" "Goth"collector

                                        does anyone want a specific nsfw part on it (i dont do pps)

                                        StixkatS
                                        StixkatS
                                        Stixkat
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @Goth-collector just some nips would be fine, some of their other avis actually have a nipple blendshape like their charlotte bunny one

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • FemboyHunterF
                                          FemboyHunterF
                                          FemboyHunter
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          bump for nsfw

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular