Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. FOUND : NecoBody [Body for New NecoMaid]

FOUND : NecoBody [Body for New NecoMaid]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
necomaidbodyququ
15 Posts 6 Posters 1.7k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MawthorneM
    MawthorneM
    Mawthorne
    wrote on last edited by Mawthorne
    #1

    After ages of no body being in Necomaid they now made one-- AS A SEPERATE ASSET???? (and more expensive than the default model itself 😿 )

    https://booth.pm/en/items/7120170

    alt text

    Would sincerely appreciate any assistance in getting this ; ;
    Many thanks as always!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BorovnicaB
      BorovnicaB
      Borovnica
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump !

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BorovnicaB
        BorovnicaB
        Borovnica
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        BUMP !

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BorovnicaB
          BorovnicaB
          Borovnica
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bump !

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BorovnicaB
            BorovnicaB
            Borovnica
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bump !

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BorovnicaB
              BorovnicaB
              Borovnica
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Bump !

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                ICQ.CQ
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Bump TT ^ TT

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • whon1yW
                  whon1yW
                  whon1y
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Let me get yall the link : [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  no one would buy the body and it made me mad ):<

                  O 1 Reply Last reply
                  6
                  • whon1yW whon1y

                    Let me get yall the link : [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    no one would buy the body and it made me mad ):<

                    O
                    O
                    oideoide
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @whon1y Thank you for your kindness.

                    whon1yW 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • O oideoide

                      @whon1y Thank you for your kindness.

                      whon1yW
                      whon1yW
                      whon1y
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @oideoide Of course, everyone should see how lovely this base is<3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ayuyuA
                        ayuyuA
                        ayuyu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Does anyone have the actual new necomaid 1.1.1 (latest ver) base? I can't find it anywhere.

                        Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                        whon1yW 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ayuyuA ayuyu

                          Does anyone have the actual new necomaid 1.1.1 (latest ver) base? I can't find it anywhere.

                          whon1yW
                          whon1yW
                          whon1y
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @ayuyu the link I posted has that one, I can check if they put another update?

                          ayuyuA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • whon1yW whon1y

                            @ayuyu the link I posted has that one, I can check if they put another update?

                            ayuyuA
                            ayuyuA
                            ayuyu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @whon1y Sorry, I mean, the actual necomaid with the dress included and such, would it be that one in the link or just purely her body? I was wondering if anyone had the actual necomaid (with her clothes too). Sorry for not being clear!!!

                            Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                            whon1yW 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • ayuyuA ayuyu

                              @whon1y Sorry, I mean, the actual necomaid with the dress included and such, would it be that one in the link or just purely her body? I was wondering if anyone had the actual necomaid (with her clothes too). Sorry for not being clear!!!

                              whon1yW
                              whon1yW
                              whon1y
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @ayuyu this new one comes with a white dress I thought I included but I think you meant the old base with the body attached to the dress? I am very sad no one does make up for her ;o;

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ayuyuA ayuyu

                                @whon1y Sorry, I mean, the actual necomaid with the dress included and such, would it be that one in the link or just purely her body? I was wondering if anyone had the actual necomaid (with her clothes too). Sorry for not being clear!!!

                                whon1yW
                                whon1yW
                                whon1y
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @ayuyu [register or login to view this hidden content] Here is the first one with Clothes
                                I have some clothes and accessories separately, I am trying to make a collection so I can share cleaner

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                3

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular