Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. FOUND by TheAviDude: PRIDE by Ginnniko

FOUND by TheAviDude: PRIDE by Ginnniko

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
furryeboymale
64 Posts 24 Posters 6.7k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SBrSknK
    wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I tried orgullo lowercase and ORGULLO all caps and it did not work. when Orgullo was the right one is just evil. lol ...;) I knew it wasn't hard but when i just skipped because of a lower caspital letter thing is just silly. πŸ˜‰ @gonzalito " Bastardo!" XD

    gonzalitoG 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CARM1NEC
      CARM1NEC
      CARM1NE
      wrote on last edited by
      #53

      Well shit! I Did Elorgullo haha damn. I feel smart....

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S SBrSknK

        I tried orgullo lowercase and ORGULLO all caps and it did not work. when Orgullo was the right one is just evil. lol ...;) I knew it wasn't hard but when i just skipped because of a lower caspital letter thing is just silly. πŸ˜‰ @gonzalito " Bastardo!" XD

        gonzalitoG
        gonzalitoG
        gonzalito
        wrote on last edited by
        #54

        @DrkStrps always willing to make them think about anything

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Eudora's_GardenE
          Eudora's_GardenE
          Eudora's_Garden
          wrote on last edited by
          #55

          bump for full unity package

          ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝♑
          @me if one of my links go down
          I give random gifts sometimes
          Plz give rep
          Have a wonderful day/night
          ദࡍദി◝ ⩊ β—œ.ᐟ

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MunterzM
            MunterzM
            Munterz
            wrote on last edited by
            #56

            Bump for unity package too!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              SBrSknK
              wrote on last edited by
              #57

              yeah its a mess of a file once opened tbh. o_o

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • yorumanxY
                yorumanxY
                yorumanx
                wrote on last edited by
                #58

                an a VRCA? dam.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  SBrSknK
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #59

                  oh well Bump I guess ...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • yorumanxY
                    yorumanxY
                    yorumanx
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #60

                    Making people lose time whit a vrca file xD
                    BUMP

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TheAviDudeT
                      TheAviDudeT
                      TheAviDude
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #61

                      Uploaded the complete version with all 3 versions enjoy.
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Most of the assets I post I either buy myself or get from friends. If any of my links 404 let me know, I'll take care of it when I get a chance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😹
                      6
                      • Z
                        Z
                        zerosfluff12
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #62
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Z
                          Z
                          zerosfluff12
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #63

                          the media fire link was acting up
                          my bad lol

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • yorumanxY
                            yorumanxY
                            yorumanx
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #64

                            i got problems importing it to a new project ( dont let them unpacking on the unity )

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • crsbyC crsby has marked this topic as solved on

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular