Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift// ripped deerlina avi's

Gift// ripped deerlina avi's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
deerlinafemaleegirlrippedgift-gumroad
228 Posts 54 Posters 43.4k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 1MeowMix11
    1MeowMix11
    1MeowMix1
    wrote on last edited by
    #149

    since you use the same link every time you update it makes it so much easier on me for keeping my copy up to date 🙂
    thank you for all the neat avatars you keep repairing ❤

    "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

    Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • cream mochiC
      cream mochiC
      cream mochi
      wrote on last edited by
      #150

      update~ needs vrcfury, poi toon, gogo

      0aaf7f4d-a060-4cbe-8346-1df12e10c098-image.png

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • cream mochiC
        cream mochiC
        cream mochi
        wrote on last edited by
        #151

        mega link is currently down bc it got copyrighted. it'll be down in the meantime until i find out workaround

        1 Reply Last reply
        🙏
        2
        • cream mochiC
          cream mochiC
          cream mochi
          wrote on last edited by
          #152

          update ~ needs vrcfury, poi toon, gogo

          image.png

          link is reupped. i wont be pursuing this project anymore, as im not really into deerlinas, but i will try to keep the link up. i have all files backed into personal storage, so if you guys want them and i dont have the link up i can provide them. it was fun doing these and unlocking avis for the public. i hope everyone has a happy holiday and happy new year 🙂

          639b8be0-6101-4e81-9b4a-c81d27bac3a6-image.png

          1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
          👼
          3
          • cream mochiC cream mochi

            update ~ needs vrcfury, poi toon, gogo

            image.png

            link is reupped. i wont be pursuing this project anymore, as im not really into deerlinas, but i will try to keep the link up. i have all files backed into personal storage, so if you guys want them and i dont have the link up i can provide them. it was fun doing these and unlocking avis for the public. i hope everyone has a happy holiday and happy new year 🙂

            639b8be0-6101-4e81-9b4a-c81d27bac3a6-image.png

            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix1
            wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
            #153

            @cream-mochi thank you for all of these and keeping it going for as long as you did, as I know it couldnt of been easy even if just due to time put into it

            So thank you ❤

            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • C
              C
              Chickeneater444
              wrote on last edited by
              #154

              I would love them thank you for you work and your hours you put in to this🙏

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • D
                D
                dante
                wrote on last edited by
                #155

                @cream-mochi do you take rip request?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Dragon123
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #156

                  dang link dead

                  cream mochiC 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Dragon123

                    dang link dead

                    cream mochiC
                    cream mochiC
                    cream mochi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #157

                    @Dragon123 public link dead but i have all 12gbs worth of files to send

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • cream mochiC cream mochi

                      @Dragon123 public link dead but i have all 12gbs worth of files to send

                      D
                      D
                      Dragon123
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #158

                      @cream-mochi thank you

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      0
                      • UpaupapocotoU
                        UpaupapocotoU
                        Upaupapocoto
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #159

                        Hi! Can u perhaps send the Kori deerlina to me? 👁

                        cream mochiC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AviCollector69A
                          AviCollector69A
                          AviCollector69
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #160

                          does anyone have the files for odst khloe deerlina ? trying to get it for a friend

                          1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AviCollector69A AviCollector69

                            does anyone have the files for odst khloe deerlina ? trying to get it for a friend

                            1MeowMix11
                            1MeowMix11
                            1MeowMix1
                            wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                            #161

                            @AviCollector69

                            i got you

                            Screenshot 2025-07-14 004425.png

                            Fille(s) Link:[register or login to view this hidden content]

                            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                            R pr3ttygirlP 2 Replies Last reply
                            2
                            • cream mochiC cream mochi

                              i found and ripped these deerlina avis, removed the password/lock, and fixed the files for no other reason than i just liked them and wanted them. i organized them all in the mega link with names and pictures. all need poi toon, vrcfury, and vrcquesttools (if quest). all are easy to convert to quest if there's no quest file.

                              public link is down but i have all the files, just request

                              R
                              R
                              RIPPERJINXZ
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #162

                              @cream-mochi it doesn't work

                              cream mochiC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • UpaupapocotoU Upaupapocoto

                                Hi! Can u perhaps send the Kori deerlina to me? 👁

                                cream mochiC
                                cream mochiC
                                cream mochi
                                wrote on last edited by cream mochi
                                #163

                                @Upaupapocoto [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R RIPPERJINXZ

                                  @cream-mochi it doesn't work

                                  cream mochiC
                                  cream mochiC
                                  cream mochi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #164

                                  @RIPPERJINXZ main public mega link doesnt work anymore since it was spammed for copyright, but i have all the files still. i can always send specific or all

                                  ChimeraC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • cream mochiC cream mochi

                                    added more ! :3

                                    R
                                    R
                                    RIPPERJINXZ
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #165

                                    @cream-mochi do you have a updated code it says it does not exist

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                      @AviCollector69

                                      i got you

                                      Screenshot 2025-07-14 004425.png

                                      Fille(s) Link:[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      R
                                      R
                                      RIPPERJINXZ
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #166

                                      @1MeowMix1 says the password is wrong

                                      1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R RIPPERJINXZ

                                        @1MeowMix1 says the password is wrong

                                        1MeowMix11
                                        1MeowMix11
                                        1MeowMix1
                                        wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                                        #167

                                        @RIPPERJINXZ ill reupload it, i think too many spaces or too long a pass made it funky lol one moment ill edit after i finish uploading

                                        Edit:
                                        Reuploaded without pass to difference service so it cant mess up again [register or login to view this hidden content] , i updated the original post i did too

                                        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                                        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • cream mochiC cream mochi

                                          @RIPPERJINXZ main public mega link doesnt work anymore since it was spammed for copyright, but i have all the files still. i can always send specific or all

                                          ChimeraC
                                          ChimeraC
                                          Chimera
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #168

                                          @cream-mochi Could I get all of them pls 🙏

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular