Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift// ripped deerlina avi's

Gift// ripped deerlina avi's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
deerlinafemaleegirlrippedgift-gumroad
228 Posts 54 Posters 43.4k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • milfs.orgM milfs.org

    @cream-mochi honestly i couldnt really care less about my avatars being ripped as the deer community sucks ass. the only good one ive been around was sarcasm. if i get links to alot of my deers could u rip them and share them ? as i would love to have my files back and would love them to be shared! ❤

    cream mochiC
    cream mochiC
    cream mochi
    wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @damaniasakra yea i can rip them for you if you'd like, links would be great

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • bennywormB
      bennywormB
      bennyworm
      wrote on last edited by
      #92

      I have no clue who this creator is but their stuff is cute af!!

      Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        RosesOfLight
        wrote on last edited by
        #93

        Oh god my past lol, but these are still cute

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • cream mochiC
          cream mochiC
          cream mochi
          wrote on last edited by
          #94

          update ~ added the following

          image.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • randomgamergirlR randomgamergirl referenced this topic on
          • bennywormB
            bennywormB
            bennyworm
            wrote on last edited by
            #95

            centie_girl_png_.png

            Hey does anyone know how to fix Centi? Shes a little silly looking, I tried to find the asset that was stretching but I couldn’t find it

            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

            cream mochiC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • cream mochiC
              cream mochiC
              cream mochi
              wrote on last edited by
              #96

              update ~

              image.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • bennywormB bennyworm

                centie_girl_png_.png

                Hey does anyone know how to fix Centi? Shes a little silly looking, I tried to find the asset that was stretching but I couldn’t find it

                cream mochiC
                cream mochiC
                cream mochi
                wrote on last edited by
                #97

                @bennyworm she's fine in my unity, maybe you deleted something on accident?

                bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • cream mochiC cream mochi

                  @bennyworm she's fine in my unity, maybe you deleted something on accident?

                  bennywormB
                  bennywormB
                  bennyworm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #98

                  @cream-mochi No, I just dropped down her prefab, but I did have two other deerlinas in the same project so maybe it’s one of them(I was just looking at the file and what they looked like in Unity) I’ll try again in the morning

                  Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                  bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bennywormB bennyworm

                    @cream-mochi No, I just dropped down her prefab, but I did have two other deerlinas in the same project so maybe it’s one of them(I was just looking at the file and what they looked like in Unity) I’ll try again in the morning

                    bennywormB
                    bennywormB
                    bennyworm
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #99

                    Fixed her! Just had to change her invisible material to a particle effect on quest!

                    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • cream mochiC
                      cream mochiC
                      cream mochi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #100

                      update ~ sorry for the lateness, been trying to find happiness again

                      ce8ca290-bff6-4ea6-9a36-d9f99fa66b53-image.png

                      1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • cream mochiC cream mochi

                        update ~ sorry for the lateness, been trying to find happiness again

                        ce8ca290-bff6-4ea6-9a36-d9f99fa66b53-image.png

                        1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix1
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #101

                        @cream-mochi said in Gift// ripped deerlina avi's:

                        update ~ sorry for the lateness, been trying to find happiness again

                        never apologize for needing self care, take all the time you need to take care of yourself !

                        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        1
                        • Dreamy MelodyD
                          Dreamy MelodyD
                          Dreamy Melody
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #102

                          Think about yourself first, lot of love for you !!

                          ︵︵︵୨୧︵︵︵︵୨୧︵︵︵︵୨୧︵︵︵
                          ∧,,,∧
                          ( ̳• · • ̳)
                          / づ♡ 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑
                          𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑡𝑜𝑜.ᐟ.ᐟ

                          ˚₊‧꒰ა ೀ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
                          ︶︶︶୨୧︶︶︶︶୨୧︶︶︶︶୨୧︶︶︶

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          1
                          • cream mochiC
                            cream mochiC
                            cream mochi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #103

                            update~ needs vrcfury, poi toon, gogoloco

                            37047b63-8455-409c-a016-da0dc37439c0-image.png

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            2
                            • cream mochiC
                              cream mochiC
                              cream mochi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #104

                              update ~ needs vrcfury, poi toon, gogoloco

                              21cf0433-ab99-48f5-8ab3-23d3eaf8fe63-image.png

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Magnus.1M
                                Magnus.1M
                                Magnus.1
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #105

                                How do you rip these avatars as of today there’s an encription?

                                1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Magnus.1M Magnus.1

                                  How do you rip these avatars as of today there’s an encription?

                                  1MeowMix11
                                  1MeowMix11
                                  1MeowMix1
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #106

                                  @Magnus.1 clients still exist and let you rip, theres also servers on discord that allow you to do the same in effect

                                  "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                                  Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Magnus.1M
                                    Magnus.1M
                                    Magnus.1
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #107

                                    Can i know which clients/discord servers these are?

                                    cream mochiC 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Magnus.1M Magnus.1

                                      Can i know which clients/discord servers these are?

                                      cream mochiC
                                      cream mochiC
                                      cream mochi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #108
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • cream mochiC
                                        cream mochiC
                                        cream mochi
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #109

                                        update ~ needs vrcfury, poi toon, & gogoloco (need to add manually yourself)

                                        70ef89bc-0a60-49e6-9f42-dcc22bc8a86b-image.png

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • AliceTFIA
                                          AliceTFIA
                                          AliceTFI
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #110

                                          @cream-mochi Bro what happened lmao XD

                                          cream mochiC 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular