Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Stylized Fem Ralsei by Cosmic Angel

Stylized Fem Ralsei by Cosmic Angel

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
cryptacurvesdeltaruneralseifurryfnc
597 Posts 176 Posters 92.2k Views 280 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

    Sooo I made a version. And I lost it in temp files I fear. I can try to re-make it but im comission based right now so it'll take a minute

    YukilizarzY
    YukilizarzY
    Yukilizarz
    wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @Milk-Drinker its all good! do what you gotta do first! hopefully it goes well!

    bumping for when im hoping for a unity package!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      Azzy
      wrote on last edited by
      #89

      Hi

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

        Sooo I made a version. And I lost it in temp files I fear. I can try to re-make it but im comission based right now so it'll take a minute

        C
        C
        Caster
        wrote on last edited by Caster
        #90

        @Milk-Drinker maybe you could recover it, if you made it in blender, blender itself has an option to recover projects, ofc if you didn't delete the temp folder you can still recover it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Y
          Y
          yort port
          wrote on last edited by
          #91

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c9b44af2-4355-4b5e-90b1-a593a6e9dfe9
          its public as of rn someone needs to get it and add nsfw

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Y
            Y
            yort port
            wrote on last edited by
            #92

            and it is already gone

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SecretJuwsS
              SecretJuwsS
              SecretJuws
              wrote on last edited by SecretJuws
              #93

              Ye someone needs to rip it as long as its still up, well if someone even bothers doing it ofc. BUMP

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Y
                Y
                yort port
                wrote on last edited by
                #94

                ok its back up

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                  Ye someone needs to rip it as long as its still up, well if someone even bothers doing it ofc. BUMP

                  C
                  C
                  Caster
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #95

                  @SecretJuws as far as I understand, due to the new encriptation it is now imposible to rip avatars, unless someone findas a way our only option rn is wait for someone to make his own ver and share the avatar file

                  SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • C Caster

                    @SecretJuws as far as I understand, due to the new encriptation it is now imposible to rip avatars, unless someone findas a way our only option rn is wait for someone to make his own ver and share the avatar file

                    SecretJuwsS
                    SecretJuwsS
                    SecretJuws
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #96

                    Nono it indeed is, theres person who rips avis for people, by the "if its even possible" i meant if someone is WILLING to actually bother doing it 😄 Slight misscommunication on both ends i guess

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetdropS
                      SweetdropS
                      Sweetdrop
                      wrote on last edited by Sweetdrop
                      #97

                      I tried the creator blacklisted themself in vrcdatapacks.
                      So bump!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A
                        A
                        Avi hunter
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #98

                        I have the fem Ralsei uploaded to my account, if there's any avatar rippers I need this avatar ripped because I don't have the files

                        A Y 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • A Avi hunter

                          I have the fem Ralsei uploaded to my account, if there's any avatar rippers I need this avatar ripped because I don't have the files

                          A
                          A
                          Apparitiøn
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #99

                          @Avi-hunter Make it public n send me the link and I'll provide the VRCA

                          A 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • A Avi hunter

                            I have the fem Ralsei uploaded to my account, if there's any avatar rippers I need this avatar ripped because I don't have the files

                            Y
                            Y
                            yukisama2
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #100

                            @Avi-hunter make it public ill rip it and send the avatar vrca too

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Apparitiøn

                              @Avi-hunter Make it public n send me the link and I'll provide the VRCA

                              A
                              A
                              Avi hunter
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #101

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_430ab0d2-4fec-4445-baf7-22b5038375ca

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • NadiesXDN
                                NadiesXDN
                                NadiesXD
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #102

                                blender file bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PancakesXDP
                                  PancakesXDP
                                  PancakesXD
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #103

                                  Ripped it myself - [register or login to view this hidden content] @Avi-hunter

                                  Trading and gatekeeping is dumb so don't do it
                                  Gib Thicc furry avis <3
                                  Big furry gooner

                                  Y BungusEnjoyer442B 2 Replies Last reply
                                  ♥
                                  8
                                  • PancakesXDP PancakesXD

                                    Ripped it myself - [register or login to view this hidden content] @Avi-hunter

                                    Y
                                    Y
                                    yukisama2
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #104

                                    @PancakesXD damm i just ripped it too. i was about to upload it

                                    hellokitty435H 1 Reply Last reply
                                    5
                                    • snatch_6S
                                      snatch_6S
                                      snatch_6
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #105

                                      W For u two

                                      If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                                      I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Milk DrinkerM
                                        Milk DrinkerM
                                        Milk Drinker
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #106

                                        I can fix it if no one else in the process

                                        If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                                        My commissions page :)
                                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                                        Y PancakesXDP YukilizarzY Fëx̌ā YæF 5 Replies Last reply
                                        5
                                        • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                                          I can fix it if no one else in the process

                                          Y
                                          Y
                                          yukisama2
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #107

                                          @Milk-Drinker idk how to fix it, so i just ask a friend to help me out ( he just breaks the toggles and makes new ones, if u re willing to fix it, W and upvote)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular