Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Stylized Fem Ralsei by Cosmic Angel

Stylized Fem Ralsei by Cosmic Angel

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
cryptacurvesdeltaruneralseifurryfnc
597 Posts 176 Posters 92.2k Views 280 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

    Bump,i can try to re-create but no promises

    D
    D
    Dekin
    wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @Dovah goodluck

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

      Bump,i can try to re-create but no promises

      C
      C
      Caster
      wrote on last edited by
      #80

      @Dovah good luck

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        Azzy
        wrote on last edited by
        #81

        It's gonna be hard

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CiniaHimeC
          CiniaHimeC
          CiniaHime
          wrote on last edited by
          #82

          bump +13

          Don't forget to pay it forwards! One step goes a long way!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • The CretureT
            The CretureT
            The Creture
            wrote on last edited by
            #83

            any news on this?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A
              A
              Azzy
              wrote on last edited by
              #84

              nope

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • anasuiA
                anasuiA
                anasui
                wrote on last edited by
                #85
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NyanTeaVeeN
                  NyanTeaVeeN
                  NyanTeaVee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #86

                  hope a-demon and Dovah are doin aight, bumping a lil

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Milk DrinkerM
                    Milk DrinkerM
                    Milk Drinker
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #87

                    Sooo I made a version. And I lost it in temp files I fear. I can try to re-make it but im comission based right now so it'll take a minute

                    If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                    My commissions page :)
                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                    YukilizarzY C 2 Replies Last reply
                    3
                    • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                      Sooo I made a version. And I lost it in temp files I fear. I can try to re-make it but im comission based right now so it'll take a minute

                      YukilizarzY
                      YukilizarzY
                      Yukilizarz
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #88

                      @Milk-Drinker its all good! do what you gotta do first! hopefully it goes well!

                      bumping for when im hoping for a unity package!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A
                        A
                        Azzy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #89

                        Hi

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                          Sooo I made a version. And I lost it in temp files I fear. I can try to re-make it but im comission based right now so it'll take a minute

                          C
                          C
                          Caster
                          wrote on last edited by Caster
                          #90

                          @Milk-Drinker maybe you could recover it, if you made it in blender, blender itself has an option to recover projects, ofc if you didn't delete the temp folder you can still recover it

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Y
                            Y
                            yort port
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #91

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c9b44af2-4355-4b5e-90b1-a593a6e9dfe9
                            its public as of rn someone needs to get it and add nsfw

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Y
                              Y
                              yort port
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #92

                              and it is already gone

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SecretJuwsS
                                SecretJuwsS
                                SecretJuws
                                wrote on last edited by SecretJuws
                                #93

                                Ye someone needs to rip it as long as its still up, well if someone even bothers doing it ofc. BUMP

                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Y
                                  Y
                                  yort port
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #94

                                  ok its back up

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                                    Ye someone needs to rip it as long as its still up, well if someone even bothers doing it ofc. BUMP

                                    C
                                    C
                                    Caster
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #95

                                    @SecretJuws as far as I understand, due to the new encriptation it is now imposible to rip avatars, unless someone findas a way our only option rn is wait for someone to make his own ver and share the avatar file

                                    SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    0
                                    • C Caster

                                      @SecretJuws as far as I understand, due to the new encriptation it is now imposible to rip avatars, unless someone findas a way our only option rn is wait for someone to make his own ver and share the avatar file

                                      SecretJuwsS
                                      SecretJuwsS
                                      SecretJuws
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #96

                                      Nono it indeed is, theres person who rips avis for people, by the "if its even possible" i meant if someone is WILLING to actually bother doing it 😄 Slight misscommunication on both ends i guess

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SweetdropS
                                        SweetdropS
                                        Sweetdrop
                                        wrote on last edited by Sweetdrop
                                        #97

                                        I tried the creator blacklisted themself in vrcdatapacks.
                                        So bump!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          Avi hunter
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #98

                                          I have the fem Ralsei uploaded to my account, if there's any avatar rippers I need this avatar ripped because I don't have the files

                                          A Y 2 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular