Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT!!] Booth Hair and Clothing for Mamehinata Part 4!

[GIFT!!] Booth Hair and Clothing for Mamehinata Part 4!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mamefriendsmamehinata
12 Posts 9 Posters 5.7k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lolita_MenheraL
    Lolita_MenheraL
    Lolita_Menhera
    wrote on last edited by Lolita_Menhera
    #1

    Here's a random assortment of Mamehinata and Kipfel Clothing, enjoy! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)
    I've been bad and bought a lotta shit this month, Upvotes are appreciated!

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Included:
    6010626 T-Shirt Mamehinata
    4931083 [Mamehinata] Tucked T-shirt & Running Shorts
    6958006 Cute summer vacation [Mamefriends]
    4529025 Rope's Radical Retail! Mamehinata Sweater
    4455313 [Mamehinata exclusive] Basic vest
    5564876 Bunny ears overalls [Mamehinata compatible]
    5747348 Sunbathing Dress [For Mame Friends]
    7021121 Plain Sailor dress [Mamefriends]
    5270765 Maid One Piece! [Mamehinata exclusive]
    6810741 Taiso Style [For Mamehinata &Kipfel]
    5328009 [Mamehinata exclusive] Urban Uniformcode
    4452915 Mimi House Kigurumi pajamas [Mamehinata exclusive]
    5983817 rabishop [3D Costume] Knit for Him ✦ Kipfel Compatible Version ✦
    7020125 [Fan-made] A certain commander's costume
    5482477 Usasaki's Shoes [Mame Friends Compatible]
    6734353 [Mamehinata and Usasaki] Forehead shoes with three-fold socks

    °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    17
    • HirokuuH
      HirokuuH
      Hirokuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank you for all the mamehinata assets you have been sharing. You are very kind 🙂

      Just sharing what I can.
      If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
      Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

      For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
      Hirokuu's Trading List

      Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HirokuuH Hirokuu

        Thank you for all the mamehinata assets you have been sharing. You are very kind 🙂

        Lolita_MenheraL
        Lolita_MenheraL
        Lolita_Menhera
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Hirokuu Ofc, after I've used them they don't do much but sit in my files, you all are so kind here, it's the least I can do after more than half the assets I've used for my avatars came from this community

        °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • YuuuuwyyyyY
          YuuuuwyyyyY
          Yuuuuwyyyy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Can u update on pixeldrain? Your files are too much that i cant download the files due to limit download on Mega
          image.png

          Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EllieE
            EllieE
            Ellie
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I love you. x3

            ​· · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·
            🇸​​🇭​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳 ​✦ 🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇰​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇲​​🇮​​🇱​​🇪​
            · · ────────────────── · ·
            Wishie-List:
            🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪 >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< 🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​
            · · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tappleT
              tappleT
              tapple
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Thanks for sharing!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • YuuuuwyyyyY Yuuuuwyyyy

                Can u update on pixeldrain? Your files are too much that i cant download the files due to limit download on Mega
                image.png

                Lolita_MenheraL
                Lolita_MenheraL
                Lolita_Menhera
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Yuuuuwyyyy Yes ofc
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRC
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thanks❤

                  Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                  of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                  Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                  Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                  I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                  I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • devotedD
                    devotedD
                    devoted
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thank you~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Z
                      Z
                      Zanuki
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      thank yo7uuuu

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E
                        E
                        evelux
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        hey can you update 5983817 rabishop [3D Costume] Knit for Him ✦ Kipfel Compatible Version please

                        Lolita_MenheraL 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E evelux

                          hey can you update 5983817 rabishop [3D Costume] Knit for Him ✦ Kipfel Compatible Version please

                          Lolita_MenheraL
                          Lolita_MenheraL
                          Lolita_Menhera
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @evelux
                          Yes I can, here you go!
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*・ ~with love, Lolita Menhera-chan₊˚⊹ᰔ

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular