Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: [If found will share 8 Mamefriends/Usasaki assets]【【まめふれんず・うささき対応】妖和装 | Mamefriends + Usasaki: Youkai Traditional Clothing

LF: [If found will share 8 Mamefriends/Usasaki assets]【【まめふれんず・うささき対応】妖和装 | Mamefriends + Usasaki: Youkai Traditional Clothing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Clothes
usasakikimonomamehinatamamefriends
13 Posts 4 Posters 5.5k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    mheee
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    bump for mamefriends

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HirokuuH
      HirokuuH
      Hirokuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      If the asset is found I will share these mamehinata kipfel assets

      Mame Raincoat -for Mame Friends- https://booth.pm/en/items/5921145
      まめセーラー【まめひなた専用】https://booth.pm/en/items/4484144
      まめふれんずしつじ https://booth.pm/en/items/6384994
      【衣装】Winter衣装 [Winter Cloths] https://booth.pm/en/items/3521533
      and【衣装】制服コスチューム [School uniform] https://booth.pm/en/items/3906220

      Just sharing what I can.
      If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
      Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

      For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
      Hirokuu's Trading List

      HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HirokuuH Hirokuu

        If the asset is found I will share these mamehinata kipfel assets

        Mame Raincoat -for Mame Friends- https://booth.pm/en/items/5921145
        まめセーラー【まめひなた専用】https://booth.pm/en/items/4484144
        まめふれんずしつじ https://booth.pm/en/items/6384994
        【衣装】Winter衣装 [Winter Cloths] https://booth.pm/en/items/3521533
        and【衣装】制服コスチューム [School uniform] https://booth.pm/en/items/3906220

        HirokuuH
        HirokuuH
        Hirokuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        If any of these have been found on the forum before please kindly let me know. I can change the assets.

        Just sharing what I can.
        If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
        Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

        For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
        Hirokuu's Trading List

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HirokuuH
          HirokuuH
          Hirokuu
          wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
          #7

          Added three assets to the list if the item is shared.
          トロピカルコーデ Tropical Outfits(Mamefriends update)3D衣装 https://booth.pm/en/items/5155767
          Usasaki's Doctor Outfit https://booth.pm/en/items/3908998
          usasaki&mamehinata 対応 『モエソデジャージ』 (Moesode Jersey) booth.pm/en/items/4595107
          The jersery is not on booth anymore. So I will provide the picture

          image.png

          Just sharing what I can.
          If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
          Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

          For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
          Hirokuu's Trading List

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lolrenceL
            lolrenceL
            lolrence
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            Here you go, we need to revive Usasaki assets 🙂
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
            🐰
            6
            • lolrenceL lolrence

              Here you go, we need to revive Usasaki assets 🙂
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              HirokuuH
              HirokuuH
              Hirokuu
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @lolrence Thank you very much 🙂

              Just sharing what I can.
              If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
              Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

              For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
              Hirokuu's Trading List

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HirokuuH Hirokuu has marked this topic as solved on
              • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
              • ALilRottenA
                ALilRottenA
                ALilRotten
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                There is another one out there.
                https://booth.pm/en/items/7518990
                My friend is looking for this one

                • I rig up models
                • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                • Learning how to make models
                • Can make VRC ports
                • I teach people via YT

                [I do NOT do trades]

                :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

                  There is another one out there.
                  https://booth.pm/en/items/7518990
                  My friend is looking for this one

                  HirokuuH
                  HirokuuH
                  Hirokuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @ALilRotten Are you possibly asking for it to be added to my Mamehinata and kipfel asset thread?
                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/66545/kipfel-mamehinata-the-mamefriends-lf-thread-requests-to-add-things-to-the-list-are-open-found-14-60

                  Just sharing what I can.
                  If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                  Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                  For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                  Hirokuu's Trading List

                  ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
                  • HirokuuH Hirokuu

                    @ALilRotten Are you possibly asking for it to be added to my Mamehinata and kipfel asset thread?
                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/66545/kipfel-mamehinata-the-mamefriends-lf-thread-requests-to-add-things-to-the-list-are-open-found-14-60

                    ALilRottenA
                    ALilRottenA
                    ALilRotten
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @Hirokuu
                    Eh, 50/50.
                    I'm more of letting everyone know there is another one out there.

                    • I rig up models
                    • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                    • Learning how to make models
                    • Can make VRC ports
                    • I teach people via YT

                    [I do NOT do trades]

                    :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                    HirokuuH 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

                      @Hirokuu
                      Eh, 50/50.
                      I'm more of letting everyone know there is another one out there.

                      HirokuuH
                      HirokuuH
                      Hirokuu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @ALilRotten Another one out there?

                      Just sharing what I can.
                      If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                      Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                      For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                      Hirokuu's Trading List

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular