Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.4k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RichieR Richie

    New clothing request

    https://erp.booth.pm/items/7317202
    https://jinxxy.com/Matt_3D/egN4V

    8640cee1-0a46-4c2f-850c-83c071ef4ade.jpg

    guhh123G
    guhh123G
    guhh123
    wrote on last edited by
    #700

    @Richie bumperroni

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CloudedStageC CloudedStage

      @Hieroku can i dm whenever you can

      TokeiNekoT
      TokeiNekoT
      TokeiNeko
      wrote on last edited by
      #701

      @CloudedStage Could I get the Goopy Glasses from the Cozy Outfit? They added them as a extra download. Thank you.

      CloudedStageC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

        @CloudedStage Could I get the Goopy Glasses from the Cozy Outfit? They added them as a extra download. Thank you.

        CloudedStageC
        CloudedStageC
        CloudedStage
        wrote on last edited by
        #702

        @TokeiNeko [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Changed User Name aka Deleted acc
        Usually Available Around 12pm-7pm CST
        Ping For Dms

        TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
        😻
        3
        • CloudedStageC CloudedStage

          @TokeiNeko [register or login to view this hidden content]

          TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNeko
          wrote on last edited by
          #703

          @CloudedStage Thank you!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TokeiNekoT
            TokeiNekoT
            TokeiNeko
            wrote on last edited by
            #704

            Half Dress Bikini:
            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • RichieR Richie

              New clothing request

              https://erp.booth.pm/items/7317202
              https://jinxxy.com/Matt_3D/egN4V

              8640cee1-0a46-4c2f-850c-83c071ef4ade.jpg

              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtet
              wrote on last edited by
              #705

              @Richie the author of the post gave the link

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                Uploading the new patch/update for the main shoggoth avatar and addons when done if anyone cares for the updated files ping me.

                will basically be like my old link i sent just the only files changed will be the updated content, the rubber mat addon and the nycthemeron will be the same

                may take a while to upload it all

                edit: 18% uploaded may take a while ahaha

                Edit: 23% (vpn's sure make uploading slow sometimes eh?)

                edit: 31%

                Edit: 36%

                edit: 40%

                C
                C
                coconut132c
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #706

                @1MeowMix1 dm plsss, discord is gatitu.132

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FemboyArtifactF
                  FemboyArtifactF
                  FemboyArtifact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #707

                  Bump :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HierokuH Hieroku

                    bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                    R
                    R
                    redarrowforlife
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #708

                    @Hieroku said in Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread:

                    bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                    Could I also get it? 😊

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HierokuH Hieroku

                      bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                      JoshBerserkJ
                      JoshBerserkJ
                      JoshBerserk
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #709

                      @Hieroku i would love the fox thingy qwq

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F FaxMachine

                        Decided to start a thread for all the inevitable Shoggoth assets

                        [No Longer Updating]

                        Avatar:

                        Shoggoth - [Download Here] or [Workupload]
                        alt text

                        Addons

                        1. Shoggoth Slime GF Set - [Download Here] or [Workupload]
                          alt text


                        2. Shoggoth Slime Dress - [Download Here] or [Workupload]
                        alt text


                        3. Shoggoth Ritual Fox Pack - [Download Here - from Hieroku]
                        alt text

                        Clothing

                        1. Neat - Shoggoth Set - [Download Here - from MeatyMann]
                          alt text


                        2. Neat - Half Dress Bikini - [Download Here - from randouwu]
                        alt text


                        3. Shoggoth Rubbers | Latex Suits - [Download Here - from meowmix]
                        alt text


                        4. Shoggoth ◄ Nychthemeron ► - [Download Here - from meowmix]
                        alt text


                        5. GOONA by Linxx - [Download Here - from meowmix]
                        59053ed2-7eaa-4feb-9f32-563768fb3983-image.png


                        6. Maid Bikini - Shoggoth - [Download Here - from LunarBunny]
                        alt text


                        7. [Shoggoth] - Cozy Outfit - [Download Here - from CloudedStage]
                        09df6f52-d9b1-40b0-a938-eb350389b56f-image.png


                        8. Shoggoth Slime Bunny - [Download Here - from freesmeef]
                        alt text


                        9. Shoggoth ◄ Eroscarr ► - [Download Here - from freesmeef]
                        alt text


                        10. Shoggath - Shork Mode! - [Download Here - from freesmeef]
                        ed4d198b-6ffa-4b7e-b668-7b086f8d1560-image.png


                        11. Sports-Wear Shoggoth - [Download Here - from freesmeef]
                        alt text


                        12. Oversized Hoodie - Shoggoth/Goona - [Download Here - from freesmeef]
                        alt text


                        13. Shoggoth ◄ Umbra ► - [Download Here - from Wooshy]
                        alt text


                        14. Ichor-Weave Shoggoth - [Not Found]
                        alt text


                        15. Shoggoth ◄ Gorean ► - [Download Here - from MistressLumi
                        ]
                        27b065f7-f6e5-4dd7-881d-7f41c3b3dfc2-image.png


                        16. Grunge Outfit Shoggoth DLC (oneclick) - [Not Found]
                        a5b3373a-a742-46b7-9334-ec9c472511ce-image.png


                        17. Neat - Krypt - [Not Found]
                        alt text

                        Textures

                        1. [Shoggoth] Cookies & Creme - [Download Here - from Lyrs]
                          4920d307-1abf-44d0-92e1-a467f954c5b0-image.png


                        2. Stonegoth [Shoggoth Retexture] - [Not Found]
                        alt text


                        3. [VRChat] reSkin Pack Vol. 1 for SHOGGOTH - [Download Here - from calliopog_mori]
                        c924f88f-48f8-4816-a39f-68b742eceeaf-image.png


                        4. Shoggoth Dragonfruit Materials - [Download Here - from Dinanuts]
                        alt text


                        5. Aqua goona material [VRC] for Shoggoth - [Not Found]
                        6ec0188d-06e9-4011-a58f-29e06f2c0b6e-image.png


                        6. Magma Slime Shoggoth DLC (oneclick) - [Not Found]
                        2b3234e5-21f3-48ee-8745-b317b2decb0c-image.png

                        Other

                        1. Slime Pole Shoggoth - [Not Found]
                          alt text
                        A
                        A
                        AlixRipper
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #710
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HierokuH Hieroku

                          Just sent it to everyone that mentioned me since my last post, please dont request multiple times and sorry if I sent it to you more than once. You probably asked more than once. Enjoy, will give it out whenever I get on here. My way of still giving back since I love this model.

                          A
                          A
                          AlixRipper
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #711

                          @Hieroku Mind hooking me up?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • HierokuH Hieroku

                            bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                            Q
                            Q
                            qwerzupi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #712

                            @Hieroku pleaseee could you send it my way too >< id appreciate it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • puggyP
                              puggyP
                              puggy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #713

                              @Hieroku can I have it as well, please?✨

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • HierokuH Hieroku

                                bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                                R
                                R
                                Rozalyn1
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #714

                                @Hieroku Can I get it please and thank you ❤

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  FaxMachine
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #715

                                  @Hieroku If you don't mind sending over this way as well at some point... 🙂

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HierokuH
                                    HierokuH
                                    Hieroku
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #716

                                    Sent out ritual fox to everyone thats replied or mentioned me. In a few days it'll be public. I'll still supply it but with it only being a few days, ya'll kinda just better off waiting it out. Glad to have helped the community out a ton tho.

                                    Everything online is Public
                                    Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                                    P 1 Reply Last reply
                                    💜
                                    0
                                    • HierokuH Hieroku

                                      bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                                      L
                                      L
                                      lunaLove22
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #717

                                      @Hieroku send to me plz

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        lunaLove22
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #718

                                        bump fox dlc

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • HierokuH Hieroku

                                          Sent out ritual fox to everyone thats replied or mentioned me. In a few days it'll be public. I'll still supply it but with it only being a few days, ya'll kinda just better off waiting it out. Glad to have helped the community out a ton tho.

                                          P
                                          P
                                          Persik
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #719

                                          @Hieroku can you send fox please?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular