Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 191.2k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheMidnightDiceT TheMidnightDice

    Bump for the Mori Customization Pack: https://jinxxy.com/Torinyan/MoriCustom
    image_2025-08-17_120401729.png
    Also, plz dm me the files if you have them, thx!

    Axalara79A
    Axalara79A
    Axalara79
    wrote on last edited by
    #681

    @TheMidnightDice trying to keep this to shoggoth only you want Routa mori stuff go here

    https://forum.ripper.store/post/971699

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • HierokuH Hieroku

      @Axalara79 dunno why either, didn't disable them but I sent it.

      guhh123G
      guhh123G
      guhh123
      wrote on last edited by
      #682

      @Hieroku could i pretty please have the ears?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • HierokuH Hieroku

        bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

        D
        D
        dwaing
        wrote on last edited by
        #683

        @Hieroku send me fox addon in dm's pretty pwease :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Didn'tDoItD
          Didn'tDoItD
          Didn'tDoIt
          wrote on last edited by
          #684

          any dlc or something that makes her flat foot? xD

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MomokakaM
            MomokakaM
            Momokaka
            wrote on last edited by
            #685

            @Hieroku bump for the fox addon in DM, thx 😆

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HierokuH Hieroku

              @teapotts reason why its kept in dms is because the original creator SHARES the files with us and this is upon THEIR request. If we breech it they stop supplying that simple. After 2 weeks we get it and it gets updated w/ the actual avi / asset updates

              tokimekitiaraT
              tokimekitiaraT
              tokimekitiara
              wrote on last edited by
              #686

              @Hieroku Wasn't aware you had contact with them, carry on.

              ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
              ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

              alt textalt text

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Necroz_XyXN
                Necroz_XyXN
                Necroz_XyX
                wrote on last edited by
                #687

                bump for these textures
                https://jinxxy.com/baltho5/MS
                https://jinxxy.com/sleepylilguy/80x0F

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • N
                  N
                  Nasutasu
                  Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #688
                  This post is deleted!
                  zeikriusZ 1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • N Nasutasu
                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                    zeikriusZ
                    zeikriusZ
                    zeikrius
                    wrote on last edited by zeikrius
                    #689

                    @Nasutasu Are you actively falling for the bullshit so badly you want to cause not only harm to yourself but everyone else here by sabotaging a decent relationship this website has with Torinyan while Polybunny hates it? You dumb fuck.

                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • zeikriusZ zeikrius

                      @Nasutasu Are you actively falling for the bullshit so badly you want to cause not only harm to yourself but everyone else here by sabotaging a decent relationship this website has with Torinyan while Polybunny hates it? You dumb fuck.

                      N
                      N
                      Nasutasu
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #690

                      @zeikrius I would have posted it regardless because I don't really care about the dicksucking contest going on with tori and this forum, just an extra reason.

                      zeikriusZ 1 Reply Last reply
                      🖕
                      -1
                      • N Nasutasu

                        @zeikrius I would have posted it regardless because I don't really care about the dicksucking contest going on with tori and this forum, just an extra reason.

                        zeikriusZ
                        zeikriusZ
                        zeikrius
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #691

                        @Nasutasu So that's what you call doing shit out of mutual interest? You really have no clue about a damn thing in life.

                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                        🤡
                        1
                        • zeikriusZ zeikrius

                          @Nasutasu So that's what you call doing shit out of mutual interest? You really have no clue about a damn thing in life.

                          N
                          N
                          Nasutasu
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #692

                          @zeikrius Giving morality lessons on a forum dedicated exclusively to pirated assets sure is something to type, try to keep them for someone who cares.

                          zeikriusZ 1 Reply Last reply
                          🖕
                          -1
                          • N Nasutasu

                            @zeikrius Giving morality lessons on a forum dedicated exclusively to pirated assets sure is something to type, try to keep them for someone who cares.

                            zeikriusZ
                            zeikriusZ
                            zeikrius
                            wrote on last edited by zeikrius
                            #693

                            @Nasutasu How you even seeing it as a morality issue? I'm seeing it as your fucking with my chances to ensure to get things in the future. The first person to fuck things up is the one everyone is going to pissed at no matter which side it is. So if you want to supply everything or can somehow ensure that there will be up-to-date versions of everything leaked, then no complaints, otherwise you are full of shit.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            3
                            • A
                              A
                              admin
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #694

                              I haven't really read through the recent topics about this, but respect the 2 weeks for now please.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              6
                              • JoshBerserkJ
                                JoshBerserkJ
                                JoshBerserk
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #695

                                bumpy

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HierokuH Hieroku

                                  bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                                  StarsuneX3X3S
                                  StarsuneX3X3S
                                  StarsuneX3X3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #696

                                  @Hieroku can I have it as well?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HierokuH Hieroku

                                    Just sent it to everyone that mentioned me since my last post, please dont request multiple times and sorry if I sent it to you more than once. You probably asked more than once. Enjoy, will give it out whenever I get on here. My way of still giving back since I love this model.

                                    gobboG
                                    gobboG
                                    gobbo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #697

                                    @Hieroku mind hooking a homie up? plz n thankies? ^^

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HierokuH Hieroku

                                      bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                                      P
                                      P
                                      PinkiePieLOL
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #698

                                      @Hieroku hihi could you dm me it please?

                                      INACTIVE - QUIT WILL NOT ANSWER | DO NOT PING

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RichieR
                                        RichieR
                                        Richie
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #699

                                        New clothing request

                                        https://erp.booth.pm/items/7317202
                                        https://jinxxy.com/Matt_3D/egN4V

                                        8640cee1-0a46-4c2f-850c-83c071ef4ade.jpg

                                        guhh123G AvtorNtetA 2 Replies Last reply
                                        2
                                        • RichieR Richie

                                          New clothing request

                                          https://erp.booth.pm/items/7317202
                                          https://jinxxy.com/Matt_3D/egN4V

                                          8640cee1-0a46-4c2f-850c-83c071ef4ade.jpg

                                          guhh123G
                                          guhh123G
                                          guhh123
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #700

                                          @Richie bumperroni

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular