Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.4k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HierokuH
    HierokuH
    Hieroku
    wrote on last edited by
    #660

    Just sent it to everyone that mentioned me since my last post, please dont request multiple times and sorry if I sent it to you more than once. You probably asked more than once. Enjoy, will give it out whenever I get on here. My way of still giving back since I love this model.

    Everything online is Public
    Just takes longer for somethings than others.

    AvtorNtetA exE nonpareilsN gobboG A 5 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    8
    • S
      S
      SilentVoid
      wrote on last edited by
      #661

      @hieroku I would also like it please.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HierokuH Hieroku

        Just sent it to everyone that mentioned me since my last post, please dont request multiple times and sorry if I sent it to you more than once. You probably asked more than once. Enjoy, will give it out whenever I get on here. My way of still giving back since I love this model.

        AvtorNtetA
        AvtorNtetA
        AvtorNtet
        wrote on last edited by
        #662

        @Hieroku Thank you very much, A reputation is necessary for a chat, which is why many people cannot write.

        HierokuH 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • HierokuH Hieroku

          bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

          S
          S
          SomeCreature
          wrote on last edited by
          #663

          @Hieroku Can you please DM me it?

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • HierokuH Hieroku

            bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

            aria768A
            aria768A
            aria768
            wrote on last edited by
            #664

            @Hieroku send it my way too pleasee ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • HierokuH Hieroku

              Just sent it to everyone that mentioned me since my last post, please dont request multiple times and sorry if I sent it to you more than once. You probably asked more than once. Enjoy, will give it out whenever I get on here. My way of still giving back since I love this model.

              exE
              exE
              ex
              wrote on last edited by
              #665

              @Hieroku dm? ❤

              shhh

              plz bmp!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HierokuH Hieroku

                Just sent it to everyone that mentioned me since my last post, please dont request multiple times and sorry if I sent it to you more than once. You probably asked more than once. Enjoy, will give it out whenever I get on here. My way of still giving back since I love this model.

                nonpareilsN
                nonpareilsN
                nonpareils
                wrote on last edited by
                #666

                @Hieroku can I get a link prs ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                  @Hieroku Thank you very much, A reputation is necessary for a chat, which is why many people cannot write.

                  HierokuH
                  HierokuH
                  Hieroku
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #667

                  @AvtorNtet I actually didnt know that, thank you for the info.

                  Everything online is Public
                  Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HierokuH Hieroku

                    bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                    wolfslayer56tooW
                    wolfslayer56tooW
                    wolfslayer56too
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #668

                    @Hieroku cannot dm you, could you send me the fox outfit? : >

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HierokuH Hieroku

                      bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                      CloudedStageC
                      CloudedStageC
                      CloudedStage
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #669

                      @Hieroku can i dm whenever you can

                      Changed User Name aka Deleted acc
                      Usually Available Around 12pm-7pm CST
                      Ping For Dms

                      TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • patonexP
                        patonexP
                        patonex
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #670

                        Dm plsss

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Lord58L
                          Lord58L
                          Lord58
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #671

                          please drop spp of avis please

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • HierokuH Hieroku

                            bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #672

                            @Hieroku Could I get the outfit too, Please and thanks :3

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Lokote2134L
                              Lokote2134L
                              Lokote2134
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #673

                              @Hieroku could i get that outfit as well :3?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • tokimekitiaraT
                                tokimekitiaraT
                                tokimekitiara
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #674

                                Someone just leak the file from the original poster, not that hard.

                                ₊ ⠀ֹ ༷ʈᧉll ݂ ۫𝑚ᧉ ۫𝚢σ𝑢’ll ₊ ۫
                                ༷𝓼tα𝚢 𓏻𝑏𝚢 ოᧉ ˳ /thgll ♡

                                alt textalt text

                                HierokuH 1 Reply Last reply
                                -3
                                • tokimekitiaraT tokimekitiara

                                  Someone just leak the file from the original poster, not that hard.

                                  HierokuH
                                  HierokuH
                                  Hieroku
                                  wrote on last edited by Hieroku
                                  #675

                                  @teapotts reason why its kept in dms is because the original creator SHARES the files with us and this is upon THEIR request. If we breech it they stop supplying that simple. After 2 weeks we get it and it gets updated w/ the actual avi / asset updates

                                  Everything online is Public
                                  Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                                  tokimekitiaraT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  3
                                  • HierokuH
                                    HierokuH
                                    Hieroku
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #676

                                    if it wasn't for that I'd have legit posted it in the thread day 1 lol. I like tori's work and don't want their future work to not get shared / we get shafted due to 1 asset thats like 10 bucks.

                                    Everything online is Public
                                    Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      kurtis__
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #677

                                      @Hieroku could I get the fox files as well

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • TheMidnightDiceT
                                        TheMidnightDiceT
                                        TheMidnightDice
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #678

                                        Bump for the Mori Customization Pack: https://jinxxy.com/Torinyan/MoriCustom
                                        image_2025-08-17_120401729.png
                                        Also, plz dm me the files if you have them, thx!

                                        AvtorNtetA Axalara79A 3 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • TheMidnightDiceT TheMidnightDice

                                          Bump for the Mori Customization Pack: https://jinxxy.com/Torinyan/MoriCustom
                                          image_2025-08-17_120401729.png
                                          Also, plz dm me the files if you have them, thx!

                                          AvtorNtetA
                                          AvtorNtetA
                                          AvtorNtet
                                          wrote on last edited by AvtorNtet
                                          #679

                                          @TheMidnightDice bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular