Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.6k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    calliopog_mori
    wrote on last edited by
    #614

    reSkin Pack Vol. 1
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • A
      A
      AneedForSerenity
      wrote on last edited by
      #615

      image.png

      Any fix for this? What am I missing here

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TokeiNekoT
        TokeiNekoT
        TokeiNeko
        wrote on last edited by
        #616

        you just delete it

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • freesmeefF freesmeef

          @grave_gamer 3e295cdc-89fa-4ad9-bc97-f456a71b5fe3-image.png

          Should look like that, really have no idea how you don't have the prefab.

          G
          G
          grave_gamer
          wrote on last edited by
          #617

          @freesmeef c70f4032-0339-4683-a4db-f673418143c9-image.png

          This is what Im getting

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            grave_gamer
            wrote on last edited by
            #618

            @freesmeef I figured out the issue... my mat toggle animation for a swimsuit was conflicting x.x

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Blaze7689B
              Blaze7689B
              Blaze7689
              wrote on last edited by
              #619

              Hey is there anyway to get the sps package reup? It was an error for me when I tried to unzip it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Blaze7689B
                Blaze7689B
                Blaze7689
                wrote on last edited by
                #620
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ChimerasWoeC
                  ChimerasWoeC
                  ChimerasWoe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #621

                  bump this one https://booth.pm/en/items/7288124

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Sheimus
                    wrote on last edited by Sheimus
                    #622

                    bump for cozy outfit update, they added glasses

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • VapeV
                      VapeV
                      Vape
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #623

                      https://jinxxy.com/Torinyan/RitualFox

                      Screenshot 2025-08-15 224919.png
                      bumpers for this! just came out

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • HoneymoonHypeH
                        HoneymoonHypeH
                        HoneymoonHype
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #624

                        BUMMMPPPP

                        I don't trade.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HierokuH
                          HierokuH
                          Hieroku
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #625

                          bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                          Everything online is Public
                          Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                          Axalara79A S RichieR C TheMidnightDiceT 32 Replies Last reply
                          5
                          • HierokuH Hieroku

                            bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                            Axalara79A
                            Axalara79A
                            Axalara79
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #626

                            @Hieroku Can't dm you for some reason

                            HierokuH 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Axalara79A Axalara79

                              @Hieroku Can't dm you for some reason

                              HierokuH
                              HierokuH
                              Hieroku
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #627

                              @Axalara79 dunno why either, didn't disable them but I sent it.

                              Everything online is Public
                              Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                              Axalara79A KrakenMeK guhh123G 3 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • HierokuH Hieroku

                                @Axalara79 dunno why either, didn't disable them but I sent it.

                                Axalara79A
                                Axalara79A
                                Axalara79
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #628

                                @Hieroku i got it thank you

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D
                                  D
                                  Dima5
                                  wrote on last edited by Dima5
                                  #629

                                  @Hieroku same issue, shoot me the addon aswell?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HierokuH Hieroku

                                    bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                                    S
                                    S
                                    Sheimus
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #630

                                    @Hieroku can't dm you either, please shoot me a message :3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HierokuH Hieroku

                                      bought the fox addon frame one, however due to the agreement as per usual, I don't think I'm able to post it here, so send me a message for it. I'll send it asap.

                                      RichieR
                                      RichieR
                                      Richie
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #631

                                      @Hieroku Id like to request it as well please ^^

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • HierokuH Hieroku

                                        @Axalara79 dunno why either, didn't disable them but I sent it.

                                        KrakenMeK
                                        KrakenMeK
                                        KrakenMe
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #632

                                        @Hieroku pls send me itt!! :3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Didn'tDoItD
                                          Didn'tDoItD
                                          Didn'tDoIt
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #633

                                          please send it :3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular