Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.0k Views 262 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Sceep24
    wrote on last edited by
    #511

    Hey could you dm for assets pls 😆

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C Cyb3rCha0s06
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      FallenShadowF
      FallenShadowF
      FallenShadow
      wrote on last edited by
      #512

      @ripperforum big bump for these

      ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        impgoon
        wrote on last edited by
        #513
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

          @Robot_Girlfriend The avatar came out on the 5th.. what are you talking about giving it a month?

          Robot_GirlfriendR
          Robot_GirlfriendR
          Robot_Girlfriend
          wrote on last edited by
          #514

          @SulfuricKara I was originally going to post the link after i bought it, on the 1st of august. giving it around a month to sit. but i read that it was going to be posted early and just made the link available. I've since paused the links use for the next 2-3 days

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

            @GammaMan That's not the problem. We have an agreement and good standing with Torinyan, the creator of this avatar. The rule is a general 2-3 week memorandum where we Do not post their content so they can still generate sales while their content is most profitable (like the sales periods and releases) in return, we receive their content in an always up-to-date state because they know and understand that people are going to rip regardless of if they want them to or not. This way, they can still make money, and we stay happy. It's disrespectful to throw that to the wind and upload the content early, and potentially ruins said relationship for the rest of us because they can't wait 3 more lousy days. Moreover, they weren't preventing anyone from getting said files "early" at all, they just ask that they be shared privately and not publicly.

            People will pay if they want to support the artist, yes, and you are able to download this content for free as I stated before, but you shouldn't be disrespectful to the creator, or the rest of us in order to do that.

            Edit: Further than this, the person who went to post that thread where they decided to post a link to the avatar early straight up @'d Torinyan with saying "Hey I'm posting this publicly so you can send me the link to share the updated version whenever it's convenient for you, even though I've ignored your wishes. I want all the attention and glory here."

            Edit #2: Said poster has adjusted their links and suspended access, as well as having apologized. A positive outcome!

            Robot_GirlfriendR
            Robot_GirlfriendR
            Robot_Girlfriend
            wrote on last edited by
            #515

            @SulfuricKara That wasn't my intention ^^; I'd very much appreciate not having my words adlibbed and twisted into something new that I never said. Especially since I've already disabled the link.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tappleT tapple

              @Robot_Girlfriend
              https://forum.ripper.store/post/967641
              https://forum.ripper.store/post/979262
              Seems wait a month is pretty standard I guess? (im new here too)

              Robot_GirlfriendR
              Robot_GirlfriendR
              Robot_Girlfriend
              wrote on last edited by
              #516

              @tapple yeah I was originally going to roll with a month because that felt right, from the standpoint of just wanting to respect the authors work ethic. but I guess 2 weeks is the standard here which I didn't know. so I just ended up making link available right away. I've since paused it. but i'll re-open it in 3 days

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                @C0-Eve sadly one person couldnt wait and seems to have posted it openly, sorry we tried but we cant control everything sadly 😞

                Robot_GirlfriendR
                Robot_GirlfriendR
                Robot_Girlfriend
                wrote on last edited by
                #517

                @1MeowMix1 This was a mistake and i've personally apologized to Tori in DM's here. I also took the links down and marked the comments for deletion. I'll put them back up on the 17th. I didn't mean to undermine anyone and I want to be a reasonable person. so I admitted it was my mistake and i've made an effort to fix it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                5
                • C Cyb3rCha0s06
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  aria768A
                  aria768A
                  aria768
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #518

                  @ripperforum Bump for these

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CamelCompactC
                    CamelCompactC
                    CamelCompact
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #519

                    If anyone would be so kind to DM me the file download, thank you.

                    Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bidonB
                      bidonB
                      bidon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #520

                      Bump/DM for:
                      Maid Bikini
                      https://kiojin.booth.pm/items/7176756
                      Neat Set
                      https://blueportal.booth.pm/items/7137363

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CamelCompactC CamelCompact

                        If anyone would be so kind to DM me the file download, thank you.

                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                        Robot_Girlfriend
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #521

                        @CamelCompact Have to wait for 2 more days. The links will go live on the 17th at this post https://forum.ripper.store/post/969414.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • NightsyN
                          NightsyN
                          Nightsy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #522

                          BUMPP ❤️❤️

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C0 EveC
                            C0 EveC
                            C0 Eve
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #523

                            It's fine, I am not really super strict about this type of stuff, in general I am just ultra happy that people did this on their own and try to protect us. I feel a little bad about people worrying when someone posts early and everyone assuming they'll miss out on the reward, but please do not worry and know that no matter what, you'll get a link and code to the product.

                            Here's a little early thank you:

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1.2 is probably going to release tomorrow or tonight, but I'll just give OP a code and they can update it whenever.

                            VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                            🥔 ♥
                            12
                            • VentiMilkV VentiMilk

                              @Vimmy @deleted-acc So new issue this is happening now. keeps telling me a error and won't upload it.
                              Screenshot 2025-07-07 153653.png

                              T
                              T
                              tamedeadpool
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #524

                              @VentiMilk said in LF: Shoggoth by Tori-nyan:

                              @Vimmy @deleted-acc So new issue this is happening now. keeps telling me a error and won't upload it.
                              Screenshot 2025-07-07 153653.png
                              What poi tune did you use bc mine is all pink

                              C0 EveC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                @Lady no problem 🙂

                                if i missed anyone ect, just dm or message after this with an @ to me, i might be going to sleep soon ish tho so i might have to get you tomorrow

                                SeringeSerS
                                SeringeSerS
                                SeringeSer
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #525

                                @1MeowMix1 would you be able to send it to me as well?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HoneymoonHypeH
                                  HoneymoonHypeH
                                  HoneymoonHype
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #526

                                  bump for 1.2 ❤

                                  I don't trade.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • DrkD
                                    DrkD
                                    Drk
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #527

                                    Goth Set Bump

                                    Need Something find it yourself using some of these!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • DrkD
                                      DrkD
                                      Drk
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #528

                                      as well as the maid open for dms

                                      Need Something find it yourself using some of these!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D
                                        D
                                        DingDongBong
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #529

                                        Bump/DM for:
                                        Maid Bikini
                                        https://kiojin.booth.pm/items/7176756

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T tamedeadpool

                                          @VentiMilk said in LF: Shoggoth by Tori-nyan:

                                          @Vimmy @deleted-acc So new issue this is happening now. keeps telling me a error and won't upload it.
                                          Screenshot 2025-07-07 153653.png
                                          What poi tune did you use bc mine is all pink

                                          C0 EveC
                                          C0 EveC
                                          C0 Eve
                                          wrote on last edited by C0 Eve
                                          #530

                                          @tamedeadpool

                                          You need to use the newest version of Poi Toon, you don't need to try and find the correct version, they are backwards compatible.

                                          Make sure to follow the tutorial from the store pages too, I write them in there for everyone to see.

                                          INSTALLATION:

                                          1. Download VRChat Creator Companion and update it to the latest version

                                          2. Create Avatar Project with VCC (Don't open it yet)

                                          3. Implement Poi Toon in the Menu (Just newest)

                                          4. Open Avatar Project and import Shoggoth

                                          5. It's all done!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular