Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.9k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Robot_GirlfriendR Robot_Girlfriend

    @C0-Eve I didn't know you sent out your work on your own ^^; I've got a thread up already thats been waiting since day one I just wanted to give it a month before posting. If you'd like to shoot a link to an up to date version I'll make sure it gets updated and goes out when you're ready.

    SulfuricKaraS
    SulfuricKaraS
    SulfuricKara
    wrote on last edited by
    #496

    @Robot_Girlfriend The avatar came out on the 5th.. what are you talking about giving it a month?

    I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

    Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      Cyb3rCha0s06
      wrote on last edited by
      #497
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AstroA
        AstroA
        Astro
        wrote on last edited by
        #498

        @1MeowMix1 could I get the link?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SoFreshSoCleanS
          SoFreshSoCleanS
          SoFreshSoClean
          wrote on last edited by
          #499

          bump/dm please :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

            anyone want me to share this outfit? the skirt doesn't have dynamics : >

            image.png
            image.png

            VimmyV
            VimmyV
            Vimmy
            wrote on last edited by
            #500

            @burgerbutcold Love this if you do anymore please post here She needs Love~

            Futanari Is best~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

              i got you both 🙂

              ZantaraZ
              ZantaraZ
              Zantara
              wrote on last edited by
              #501

              @1MeowMix1 so sorry for the reply but can you dm the links including the latex body for Shoggoth?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ZantaraZ
                ZantaraZ
                Zantara
                wrote on last edited by
                #502

                -VRLIFE SHOGGOTH CATSUIT- can someone dm this if they have it i don't want to seem bothering.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C0 EveC
                  C0 EveC
                  C0 Eve
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #503

                  3 more days fellas, 3 more days...

                  1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                  4
                  • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                    anyone want me to share this outfit? the skirt doesn't have dynamics : >

                    image.png
                    image.png

                    NuclearOnyxN
                    NuclearOnyxN
                    NuclearOnyx
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #504

                    @burgerbutcold id love this outfit. Also bump for neat clothing

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HoneymoonHypeH
                      HoneymoonHypeH
                      HoneymoonHype
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #505

                      bumppp for neat clothing

                      I don't trade.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                        3 more days fellas, 3 more days...

                        1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix1
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #506

                        @C0-Eve sadly one person couldnt wait and seems to have posted it openly, sorry we tried but we cant control everything sadly 😞

                        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                        G Robot_GirlfriendR 2 Replies Last reply
                        3
                        • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                          @C0-Eve sadly one person couldnt wait and seems to have posted it openly, sorry we tried but we cant control everything sadly 😞

                          G
                          G
                          GammaMan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #507

                          @1MeowMix1 People will pay if they want to support the artist. I prefer being able to download something for free then if I like it alot then I pay for it all digital content should be like this.

                          SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
                          -3
                          • G GammaMan

                            @1MeowMix1 People will pay if they want to support the artist. I prefer being able to download something for free then if I like it alot then I pay for it all digital content should be like this.

                            SulfuricKaraS
                            SulfuricKaraS
                            SulfuricKara
                            wrote on last edited by SulfuricKara
                            #508

                            @GammaMan That's not the problem. We have an agreement and good standing with Torinyan, the creator of this avatar. The rule is a general 2-3 week memorandum where we Do not post their content so they can still generate sales while their content is most profitable (like the sales periods and releases) in return, we receive their content in an always up-to-date state because they know and understand that people are going to rip regardless of if they want them to or not. This way, they can still make money, and we stay happy. It's disrespectful to throw that to the wind and upload the content early, and potentially ruins said relationship for the rest of us because they can't wait 3 more lousy days. Moreover, they weren't preventing anyone from getting said files "early" at all, they just ask that they be shared privately and not publicly.

                            People will pay if they want to support the artist, yes, and you are able to download this content for free as I stated before, but you shouldn't be disrespectful to the creator, or the rest of us in order to do that.

                            Edit: Further than this, the person who went to post that thread where they decided to post a link to the avatar early straight up @'d Torinyan with saying "Hey I'm posting this publicly so you can send me the link to share the updated version whenever it's convenient for you, even though I've ignored your wishes. I want all the attention and glory here."

                            Edit #2: Said poster has adjusted their links and suspended access, as well as having apologized. A positive outcome!

                            I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                            Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                            7
                            • C
                              C
                              Cyb3rCha0s06
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #509
                              This post is deleted!
                              FallenShadowF aria768A 2 Replies Last reply
                              2
                              • projektreniP
                                projektreniP
                                projektreni
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #510

                                if anyone has shoggoth rubbers plz dm ty 😄

                                {Whatever version of the model I upload is the most updated one I have}

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Sceep24
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #511

                                  Hey could you dm for assets pls 😆

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Cyb3rCha0s06
                                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                    FallenShadowF
                                    FallenShadowF
                                    FallenShadow
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #512

                                    @ripperforum big bump for these

                                    ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I
                                      I
                                      impgoon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #513
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                                        @Robot_Girlfriend The avatar came out on the 5th.. what are you talking about giving it a month?

                                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                                        Robot_Girlfriend
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #514

                                        @SulfuricKara I was originally going to post the link after i bought it, on the 1st of august. giving it around a month to sit. but i read that it was going to be posted early and just made the link available. I've since paused the links use for the next 2-3 days

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                                          @GammaMan That's not the problem. We have an agreement and good standing with Torinyan, the creator of this avatar. The rule is a general 2-3 week memorandum where we Do not post their content so they can still generate sales while their content is most profitable (like the sales periods and releases) in return, we receive their content in an always up-to-date state because they know and understand that people are going to rip regardless of if they want them to or not. This way, they can still make money, and we stay happy. It's disrespectful to throw that to the wind and upload the content early, and potentially ruins said relationship for the rest of us because they can't wait 3 more lousy days. Moreover, they weren't preventing anyone from getting said files "early" at all, they just ask that they be shared privately and not publicly.

                                          People will pay if they want to support the artist, yes, and you are able to download this content for free as I stated before, but you shouldn't be disrespectful to the creator, or the rest of us in order to do that.

                                          Edit: Further than this, the person who went to post that thread where they decided to post a link to the avatar early straight up @'d Torinyan with saying "Hey I'm posting this publicly so you can send me the link to share the updated version whenever it's convenient for you, even though I've ignored your wishes. I want all the attention and glory here."

                                          Edit #2: Said poster has adjusted their links and suspended access, as well as having apologized. A positive outcome!

                                          Robot_GirlfriendR
                                          Robot_GirlfriendR
                                          Robot_Girlfriend
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #515

                                          @SulfuricKara That wasn't my intention ^^; I'd very much appreciate not having my words adlibbed and twisted into something new that I never said. Especially since I've already disabled the link.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular