Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.9k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SillyRandomWomanS
    SillyRandomWomanS
    SillyRandomWoman
    wrote on last edited by
    #490

    can someone dm me the files for the first three?

    Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LocalBozoL LocalBozo

      bumpin' main/GF in my DMs. torinyan has windows of no public sharing for, i wanna say, the first two weeks, so keep any links in DMs people.

      someone will correct me if i'm wrong on that. likely code, since they're on the site and offer codes if the little moratoriums last undisturbed.

      U
      U
      unfaith
      wrote on last edited by
      #491

      @LocalBozo Could you DM me too please ❤

      Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LocalBozoL LocalBozo

        bumpin' main/GF in my DMs. torinyan has windows of no public sharing for, i wanna say, the first two weeks, so keep any links in DMs people.

        someone will correct me if i'm wrong on that. likely code, since they're on the site and offer codes if the little moratoriums last undisturbed.

        SillyRandomWomanS
        SillyRandomWomanS
        SillyRandomWoman
        wrote on last edited by
        #492

        @LocalBozo did you have the first 3? can u dm them?

        Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

          can someone dm me the files for the first three?

          Robot_GirlfriendR
          Robot_GirlfriendR
          Robot_Girlfriend
          wrote on last edited by
          #493
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          -2
          • U unfaith

            @LocalBozo Could you DM me too please ❤

            Robot_GirlfriendR
            Robot_GirlfriendR
            Robot_Girlfriend
            wrote on last edited by
            #494
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            -2
            • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

              @LocalBozo did you have the first 3? can u dm them?

              Robot_GirlfriendR
              Robot_GirlfriendR
              Robot_Girlfriend
              wrote on last edited by
              #495
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • Robot_GirlfriendR Robot_Girlfriend

                @C0-Eve I didn't know you sent out your work on your own ^^; I've got a thread up already thats been waiting since day one I just wanted to give it a month before posting. If you'd like to shoot a link to an up to date version I'll make sure it gets updated and goes out when you're ready.

                SulfuricKaraS
                SulfuricKaraS
                SulfuricKara
                wrote on last edited by
                #496

                @Robot_Girlfriend The avatar came out on the 5th.. what are you talking about giving it a month?

                I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C
                  C
                  Cyb3rCha0s06
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #497
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AstroA
                    AstroA
                    Astro
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #498

                    @1MeowMix1 could I get the link?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SoFreshSoCleanS
                      SoFreshSoCleanS
                      SoFreshSoClean
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #499

                      bump/dm please :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                        anyone want me to share this outfit? the skirt doesn't have dynamics : >

                        image.png
                        image.png

                        VimmyV
                        VimmyV
                        Vimmy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #500

                        @burgerbutcold Love this if you do anymore please post here She needs Love~

                        Futanari Is best~

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                          i got you both 🙂

                          ZantaraZ
                          ZantaraZ
                          Zantara
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #501

                          @1MeowMix1 so sorry for the reply but can you dm the links including the latex body for Shoggoth?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ZantaraZ
                            ZantaraZ
                            Zantara
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #502

                            -VRLIFE SHOGGOTH CATSUIT- can someone dm this if they have it i don't want to seem bothering.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C0 EveC
                              C0 EveC
                              C0 Eve
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #503

                              3 more days fellas, 3 more days...

                              1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                              4
                              • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                anyone want me to share this outfit? the skirt doesn't have dynamics : >

                                image.png
                                image.png

                                NuclearOnyxN
                                NuclearOnyxN
                                NuclearOnyx
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #504

                                @burgerbutcold id love this outfit. Also bump for neat clothing

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HoneymoonHypeH
                                  HoneymoonHypeH
                                  HoneymoonHype
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #505

                                  bumppp for neat clothing

                                  I don't trade.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                                    3 more days fellas, 3 more days...

                                    1MeowMix11
                                    1MeowMix11
                                    1MeowMix1
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #506

                                    @C0-Eve sadly one person couldnt wait and seems to have posted it openly, sorry we tried but we cant control everything sadly 😞

                                    "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                                    Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                                    G Robot_GirlfriendR 2 Replies Last reply
                                    3
                                    • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                      @C0-Eve sadly one person couldnt wait and seems to have posted it openly, sorry we tried but we cant control everything sadly 😞

                                      G
                                      G
                                      GammaMan
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #507

                                      @1MeowMix1 People will pay if they want to support the artist. I prefer being able to download something for free then if I like it alot then I pay for it all digital content should be like this.

                                      SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      -3
                                      • G GammaMan

                                        @1MeowMix1 People will pay if they want to support the artist. I prefer being able to download something for free then if I like it alot then I pay for it all digital content should be like this.

                                        SulfuricKaraS
                                        SulfuricKaraS
                                        SulfuricKara
                                        wrote on last edited by SulfuricKara
                                        #508

                                        @GammaMan That's not the problem. We have an agreement and good standing with Torinyan, the creator of this avatar. The rule is a general 2-3 week memorandum where we Do not post their content so they can still generate sales while their content is most profitable (like the sales periods and releases) in return, we receive their content in an always up-to-date state because they know and understand that people are going to rip regardless of if they want them to or not. This way, they can still make money, and we stay happy. It's disrespectful to throw that to the wind and upload the content early, and potentially ruins said relationship for the rest of us because they can't wait 3 more lousy days. Moreover, they weren't preventing anyone from getting said files "early" at all, they just ask that they be shared privately and not publicly.

                                        People will pay if they want to support the artist, yes, and you are able to download this content for free as I stated before, but you shouldn't be disrespectful to the creator, or the rest of us in order to do that.

                                        Edit: Further than this, the person who went to post that thread where they decided to post a link to the avatar early straight up @'d Torinyan with saying "Hey I'm posting this publicly so you can send me the link to share the updated version whenever it's convenient for you, even though I've ignored your wishes. I want all the attention and glory here."

                                        Edit #2: Said poster has adjusted their links and suspended access, as well as having apologized. A positive outcome!

                                        I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                                        Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        7
                                        • C
                                          C
                                          Cyb3rCha0s06
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #509
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          FallenShadowF aria768A 2 Replies Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular