Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 190.3k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FallenShadowF
    FallenShadowF
    FallenShadow
    wrote on last edited by
    #476

    also please make that and the bikini compatible with small boobs

    ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

    burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

      also please make that and the bikini compatible with small boobs

      burgerbutcoldB
      burgerbutcoldB
      burgerbutcold
      wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
      #477

      @BasedKawaii maybe I kind of at first just made it for me also this outfit isnt for small boobs either

      port price: $35
      don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
      AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcold
        wrote on last edited by
        #478

        [register or login to view this hidden content] prefab requires VRCFury

        port price: $35
        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        0
        • FoxyAzrF
          FoxyAzrF
          FoxyAzr
          wrote on last edited by
          #479

          @CloudedStage could i have files also ^^

          meow

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          0
          • ThumpersHumpT
            ThumpersHumpT
            ThumpersHump
            wrote on last edited by
            #480

            May someone dm me the files?

            THUMPPERRRZ
            I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

            burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

              May someone dm me the files?

              burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcoldB
              burgerbutcold
              wrote on last edited by
              #481

              @YunoJuno @CloudedStage is the one you should ping for that

              port price: $35
              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

              ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ThumpersHumpT
                ThumpersHumpT
                ThumpersHump
                wrote on last edited by
                #482

                @CloudedStage May i have the files please? ^^ nsfw if you have that aswell

                THUMPPERRRZ
                I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                0
                • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                  @YunoJuno @CloudedStage is the one you should ping for that

                  ThumpersHumpT
                  ThumpersHumpT
                  ThumpersHump
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #483

                  @burgerbutcold tyy

                  THUMPPERRRZ
                  I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WanimakeW
                    WanimakeW
                    Wanimake
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #484

                    @CloudedStage May I have the files too? Please? ;u;

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    0
                    • C0 EveC C0 Eve

                      Appreciate everyone doing the "no link sharing" thing on their own accord without me having to say anything, keep in mind if i ever forget to check in on this forum that you can always DM me on Discord.

                      I'll always be appreciative of people showing some consideration, so obviously after 10-14 days or so I'll give out a code to Thread OP so they can provide everyone with an official up to date version for everyone. Same thing goes for the Add-Ons.

                      Robot_GirlfriendR
                      Robot_GirlfriendR
                      Robot_Girlfriend
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #485

                      @C0-Eve I didn't know you sent out your work on your own ^^; I've got a thread up already thats been waiting since day one I just wanted to give it a month before posting. If you'd like to shoot a link to an up to date version I'll make sure it gets updated and goes out when you're ready.

                      tappleT SulfuricKaraS 2 Replies Last reply
                      ❤
                      1
                      • Robot_GirlfriendR
                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                        Robot_Girlfriend
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #486

                        I went ahead and made my original post for sharing shaggoth updated and posted the DL

                        https://forum.ripper.store/post/969414

                        Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                        -2
                        • Robot_GirlfriendR Robot_Girlfriend

                          I went ahead and made my original post for sharing shaggoth updated and posted the DL

                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/969414

                          Robot_GirlfriendR
                          Robot_GirlfriendR
                          Robot_Girlfriend
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #487
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • D
                            D
                            DustDuFox
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #488

                            https://blueportal.booth.pm/items/7137363
                            Does anyone have this?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Robot_GirlfriendR Robot_Girlfriend

                              @C0-Eve I didn't know you sent out your work on your own ^^; I've got a thread up already thats been waiting since day one I just wanted to give it a month before posting. If you'd like to shoot a link to an up to date version I'll make sure it gets updated and goes out when you're ready.

                              tappleT
                              tappleT
                              tapple
                              wrote on last edited by tapple
                              #489

                              @Robot_Girlfriend
                              https://forum.ripper.store/post/967641
                              https://forum.ripper.store/post/979262
                              Seems wait a month is pretty standard I guess? (im new here too)

                              Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SillyRandomWomanS
                                SillyRandomWomanS
                                SillyRandomWoman
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #490

                                can someone dm me the files for the first three?

                                Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • LocalBozoL LocalBozo

                                  bumpin' main/GF in my DMs. torinyan has windows of no public sharing for, i wanna say, the first two weeks, so keep any links in DMs people.

                                  someone will correct me if i'm wrong on that. likely code, since they're on the site and offer codes if the little moratoriums last undisturbed.

                                  U
                                  U
                                  unfaith
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #491

                                  @LocalBozo Could you DM me too please ❤

                                  Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LocalBozoL LocalBozo

                                    bumpin' main/GF in my DMs. torinyan has windows of no public sharing for, i wanna say, the first two weeks, so keep any links in DMs people.

                                    someone will correct me if i'm wrong on that. likely code, since they're on the site and offer codes if the little moratoriums last undisturbed.

                                    SillyRandomWomanS
                                    SillyRandomWomanS
                                    SillyRandomWoman
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #492

                                    @LocalBozo did you have the first 3? can u dm them?

                                    Robot_GirlfriendR 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                                      can someone dm me the files for the first three?

                                      Robot_GirlfriendR
                                      Robot_GirlfriendR
                                      Robot_Girlfriend
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #493
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      -2
                                      • U unfaith

                                        @LocalBozo Could you DM me too please ❤

                                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                                        Robot_GirlfriendR
                                        Robot_Girlfriend
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #494
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        -2
                                        • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                                          @LocalBozo did you have the first 3? can u dm them?

                                          Robot_GirlfriendR
                                          Robot_GirlfriendR
                                          Robot_Girlfriend
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #495
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          -1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular