Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Shoggoth by Tori-nyan Mega Thread [No Longer Updating]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
slimegirltori-nyan
840 Posts 349 Posters 191.2k Views 263 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #209

    Bump for the clothing set~

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • VimmyV
      VimmyV
      Vimmy
      wrote on last edited by
      #210

      Bump/Dm for neat clothing set

      Futanari Is best~

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • AkkoTheFishA
        AkkoTheFishA
        AkkoTheFish
        wrote on last edited by
        #211

        @1MeowMix1 dm please

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • 1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix1
          wrote on last edited by
          #212

          if anyone gets the neat clothing hit me up in dms i would love to have it 🙂

          "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

          Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kirbytoastK kirbytoast

            dm me if you would like some slimey files! didn't realise you need rep sorry (>人<;)

            O
            O
            OrangeBurger
            wrote on last edited by
            #213

            @kirbytoast ya got enough yet? lol just 2 comments got u like 30 something

            1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • O OrangeBurger

              @kirbytoast ya got enough yet? lol just 2 comments got u like 30 something

              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix1
              wrote on last edited by
              #214

              @OrangeBurger i dont actually know if they sent anything out, no confirmation but i have been the one mostly giving the files to people, deleted is also helping but yeah

              "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

              Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

              LemonL 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                @OrangeBurger i dont actually know if they sent anything out, no confirmation but i have been the one mostly giving the files to people, deleted is also helping but yeah

                LemonL
                LemonL
                Lemon
                wrote on last edited by
                #215

                @1MeowMix1 yeah they sent me the files

                I don't trade.

                1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • LemonL Lemon

                  @1MeowMix1 yeah they sent me the files

                  1MeowMix11
                  1MeowMix11
                  1MeowMix1
                  wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                  #216

                  @Lemon nice!

                  hopefully someone gets the neat clothing outfit for her soon 🙂 i would but im already like 80usd in so far with what i bought for her and already hurting due to it ahahaha

                  "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                  Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • J
                    J
                    jgilbs365
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #217

                    would love a dm ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • HoneymoonHypeH
                      HoneymoonHypeH
                      HoneymoonHype
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #218

                      BUMP for neat clothing set ❤

                      I don't trade.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • 1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix11
                        1MeowMix1
                        wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                        #219

                        Uploading the new patch/update for the main shoggoth avatar and addons when done if anyone cares for the updated files ping me.

                        will basically be like my old link i sent just the only files changed will be the updated content, the rubber mat addon and the nycthemeron will be the same

                        may take a while to upload it all

                        edit: 18% uploaded may take a while ahaha

                        Edit: 23% (vpn's sure make uploading slow sometimes eh?)

                        edit: 31%

                        Edit: 36%

                        edit: 40%

                        "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                        Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                        bubblezzB TimteeT K C 4 Replies Last reply
                        👽
                        1
                        • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                          Uploading the new patch/update for the main shoggoth avatar and addons when done if anyone cares for the updated files ping me.

                          will basically be like my old link i sent just the only files changed will be the updated content, the rubber mat addon and the nycthemeron will be the same

                          may take a while to upload it all

                          edit: 18% uploaded may take a while ahaha

                          Edit: 23% (vpn's sure make uploading slow sometimes eh?)

                          edit: 31%

                          Edit: 36%

                          edit: 40%

                          bubblezzB
                          bubblezzB
                          bubblezz
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #220

                          @1MeowMix1 I would love if you dont mind ^^

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • TimteeT
                            TimteeT
                            Timtee
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #221

                            Ngl tho, I will just say this ahead of time... When I eventually get around to messing with this avatar once I'm not busy ensuring things are properly working on a world I've converted over to another game from vrc, as well as work to be done on some of the avis I have in that game that need some more work to be done to them... If I find that this model from Tori has the same exact issue as both Mori and Raruh with the armature, am not gonna be happy to be honest with Tori for such. (cause then it means I have to fix the armature on my end for myself.)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            -1
                            • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                              Uploading the new patch/update for the main shoggoth avatar and addons when done if anyone cares for the updated files ping me.

                              will basically be like my old link i sent just the only files changed will be the updated content, the rubber mat addon and the nycthemeron will be the same

                              may take a while to upload it all

                              edit: 18% uploaded may take a while ahaha

                              Edit: 23% (vpn's sure make uploading slow sometimes eh?)

                              edit: 31%

                              Edit: 36%

                              edit: 40%

                              TimteeT
                              TimteeT
                              Timtee
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #222

                              @1MeowMix1 I also wouldn't mind being poke with the updated files when those are uploaded- depending on what all said update contains to the avi.

                              1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • TimteeT Timtee

                                @1MeowMix1 I also wouldn't mind being poke with the updated files when those are uploaded- depending on what all said update contains to the avi.

                                1MeowMix11
                                1MeowMix11
                                1MeowMix1
                                wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                                #223

                                @Timtee

                                bff0b9ba-2c33-4447-9004-17cbb87c9793-image.png

                                still uploading files but this is the details

                                Edit: 45% uploaded

                                Edit: 50% uploaded

                                Edit: 55% uploaded

                                Edit 60% uploaded (sorry its taking so long guys, my vpn is making me seem like im in another country so speeds are effected sadly)

                                Edit: 65% uploaded

                                Edit 70% uploaded

                                edit: 75% uploaded

                                Edit: 80% uploaded

                                Edit: 85% uploaded

                                "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                                Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                                TheTiptoeingFoolT 1 Reply Last reply
                                😊
                                2
                                • KazeK
                                  KazeK
                                  Kaze
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #224

                                  @1MeowMix1 If you wouldn't mind 🙂

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                    @Timtee

                                    bff0b9ba-2c33-4447-9004-17cbb87c9793-image.png

                                    still uploading files but this is the details

                                    Edit: 45% uploaded

                                    Edit: 50% uploaded

                                    Edit: 55% uploaded

                                    Edit 60% uploaded (sorry its taking so long guys, my vpn is making me seem like im in another country so speeds are effected sadly)

                                    Edit: 65% uploaded

                                    Edit 70% uploaded

                                    edit: 75% uploaded

                                    Edit: 80% uploaded

                                    Edit: 85% uploaded

                                    TheTiptoeingFoolT
                                    TheTiptoeingFoolT
                                    TheTiptoeingFool
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #225

                                    @1MeowMix1 Would love the updated files

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 1MeowMix11
                                      1MeowMix11
                                      1MeowMix1
                                      wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                                      #226

                                      dont worry i have new tabs open on all who asked ready for the files to finish uploading. i wont miss anyone 🙂

                                      Edit: 90% done uploading

                                      Edit: 95% done uploading

                                      Edit: done, sending files starting now.

                                      Edit: sent to all who asked.

                                      NOTE:

                                      Only files changed in the link are the top 3 that say 1.1 in their names

                                      "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                                      Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                                      NaturalMoonN H WeedGummiW B A 5 Replies Last reply
                                      3
                                      • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                        dont worry i have new tabs open on all who asked ready for the files to finish uploading. i wont miss anyone 🙂

                                        Edit: 90% done uploading

                                        Edit: 95% done uploading

                                        Edit: done, sending files starting now.

                                        Edit: sent to all who asked.

                                        NOTE:

                                        Only files changed in the link are the top 3 that say 1.1 in their names

                                        NaturalMoonN
                                        NaturalMoonN
                                        NaturalMoon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #227

                                        @1MeowMix1 Can you send me them please? 😊

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                          dont worry i have new tabs open on all who asked ready for the files to finish uploading. i wont miss anyone 🙂

                                          Edit: 90% done uploading

                                          Edit: 95% done uploading

                                          Edit: done, sending files starting now.

                                          Edit: sent to all who asked.

                                          NOTE:

                                          Only files changed in the link are the top 3 that say 1.1 in their names

                                          H
                                          H
                                          Hoshino
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #228

                                          @1MeowMix1 w mans

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular