Gift : Boothill Hsr outfit for Minase
-
Yo folks!
I made this asset a while ago — and it actually sold pretty well (at my lil’ level, of course).
Now that it's paid off the time I spent on it, I figured why not share it here for free?
Maybe some of you will find it useful — enjoy the gift, ya bunch of beautiful goblins 🫶If you feel like supporting the cause, you can still grab it on my BOOTH shop — it throws a few extra coins in my goblin purse


No pressure though, it’s free here because sharing is caring (and 'cause it already paid for my coffee addiction).



-
-
-
-
Does this come with his hair as well or just the hat, pants and jacket? Very cool stuff. Would also love to know if it can be fitted to other booth models?
-
Fun fact: I'm currently working on Phainon's outfit!
Not sure yet if I’ll go all the way with the Ultimate Form, but the Flame Reaver will be included.Sadly, I won’t be uploading it to RipperStore for at least 6 months — I need to make back the time I spent working on it first.
But if you want early access, it’ll be available on my BOOTH page for a super affordable price

-
Fun fact: I'm currently working on Phainon's outfit!
Not sure yet if I’ll go all the way with the Ultimate Form, but the Flame Reaver will be included.Sadly, I won’t be uploading it to RipperStore for at least 6 months — I need to make back the time I spent working on it first.
But if you want early access, it’ll be available on my BOOTH page for a super affordable price

-
@Trash-Kun
Yo! Took me a while ‘cause of a few hiccups, but here’s the Phainom asset in its basic drip.
But hey, if you’re patient, I’ll drop it here in six months, right down on Earth. -
@Trash-Kun
Yo! Took me a while ‘cause of a few hiccups, but here’s the Phainom asset in its basic drip.
But hey, if you’re patient, I’ll drop it here in six months, right down on Earth. -
-
-
@Trash-Kun Thanks you dude

-
@Dxsert ive been frothing at the outfit for a minute and wanna buy it but dont get paid till the 20th
i wanna recolor and edit it, does it have a substance painter file (or a good photoshop layers) and do the clothes have blendshapes for the different minase body blendshapes? -
@Dxsert ive been frothing at the outfit for a minute and wanna buy it but dont get paid till the 20th
i wanna recolor and edit it, does it have a substance painter file (or a good photoshop layers) and do the clothes have blendshapes for the different minase body blendshapes?@cosmicwolfz21 said in Gift : Boothill Hsr outfit for Minase:
ive been frothing at the outfit for a minute and wanna buy it but dont get paid till the 20th
i wanna recolor and edit it, does it have a substance painter file (or a good photoshop layers) and do the clothes have blendshapes for the different minase body blendshapes?Dude honestly don't buy it, take it here and try to do what you want to do
-
-
@cosmicwolfz21 said in Gift : Boothill Hsr outfit for Minase:
ive been frothing at the outfit for a minute and wanna buy it but dont get paid till the 20th
i wanna recolor and edit it, does it have a substance painter file (or a good photoshop layers) and do the clothes have blendshapes for the different minase body blendshapes?Dude honestly don't buy it, take it here and try to do what you want to do
@Dxsert Hope you're doing well and thank you for posting your stuff
would it be possible to drop this?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
