LF LittleMewn Vtuber Assets
-
-
-
@Squishii Are you willing to share please? If trade only i have a trade list if you want it.
-
@Squishii Are you willing to share please? If trade only i have a trade list if you want it.
@BebeBlossom I don't mind just sharing them but if you have stuff you're willing to trade that would be cool too ^^ I don't have enough rep to dm though..

-
@BebeBlossom I don't mind just sharing them but if you have stuff you're willing to trade that would be cool too ^^ I don't have enough rep to dm though..

@Squishii my discord is hannah.banana.27
And my lists
-
@Squishii my discord is hannah.banana.27
And my lists
@BebeBlossom Hiii, can I add you on discord? I'd like to trade with you. Tysm!
-
@BebeBlossom Hiii, can I add you on discord? I'd like to trade with you. Tysm!
@AiriFiore Yes, send friend request and message me
-
@BebeBlossom I don't mind just sharing them but if you have stuff you're willing to trade that would be cool too ^^ I don't have enough rep to dm though..

@Squishii Helloo, I would like to trade with you, I have these assets to trade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALyqmkXHj0 :]
-
@Squishii Helloo, I would like to trade with you, I have these assets to trade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALyqmkXHj0 :]
@moaire just send me a discord message please. I dont check this site often
-
@Squishii Helloo, I would like to trade with you, I have these assets to trade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALyqmkXHj0 :]
-
-
I have the keyboard
-
@Squishii Helloo, I would like to trade with you, I have these assets to trade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALyqmkXHj0 :]
@moaire too bad, I have nothing to trade
-
@moaire just send me a discord message please. I dont check this site often
@BebeBlossom Can i add you???
-
@BebeBlossom Can i add you???
@B-Chan Yes
-
@B-Chan Yes
@BebeBlossom Done uwu
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
