Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. New kingofacesx VR chat Avatars for Glaceon and Umbreon (Thread for Unity files not blender)

New kingofacesx VR chat Avatars for Glaceon and Umbreon (Thread for Unity files not blender)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
pokemonnsfwglaceonumbreonpokémon
200 Posts 33 Posters 21.8k Views 69 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clincell12C
    Clincell12C
    Clincell12
    wrote on last edited by
    #191

    So that he doesn't look for a trap
    Umbreon
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Glaceon
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    CodeGiver_01C AntonyManA 2 Replies Last reply
    5
    • DemopanD Demopan has marked this topic as solved on
    • Clincell12C Clincell12

      So that he doesn't look for a trap
      Umbreon
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      Glaceon
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      CodeGiver_01C
      CodeGiver_01C
      CodeGiver_01
      wrote on last edited by CodeGiver_01
      #192

      @Clincell12 Bought Glaceon guys!!! Now stop bumping the thread

      𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐫

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Clincell12C Clincell12

        So that he doesn't look for a trap
        Umbreon
        [register or login to view this hidden content]
        Glaceon
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        AntonyManA
        AntonyManA
        AntonyMan
        wrote on last edited by
        #193

        @Clincell12 I still wonder if they will have the Blender version.

        Clincell12C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AntonyManA AntonyMan

          @Clincell12 I still wonder if they will have the Blender version.

          Clincell12C
          Clincell12C
          Clincell12
          wrote on last edited by Clincell12
          #194

          @AntonyMan The blender strainer should be somewhere on top.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

            should be it

            cinnaboyoC
            cinnaboyoC
            cinnaboyo
            wrote on last edited by
            #195

            @GuardianDireWolf
            Mb for necroing, Umbreon .blend reupload any chance?

            Veni Vidi Blendi
            I came, I saw, I demanded a Blend file

            GuardianDireWolfG 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • cinnaboyoC cinnaboyo

              @GuardianDireWolf
              Mb for necroing, Umbreon .blend reupload any chance?

              GuardianDireWolfG
              GuardianDireWolfG
              GuardianDireWolf
              wrote on last edited by
              #196

              @cinnaboyo

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              f45fb0c8-8c75-4dd0-976c-d089e3c44672-image.jpeg

              This is a custom blend file I personally made Not the official one. Just letting you know

              I simply want Blend Files

              cinnaboyoC 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • GuardianDireWolfG GuardianDireWolf

                @cinnaboyo

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                f45fb0c8-8c75-4dd0-976c-d089e3c44672-image.jpeg

                This is a custom blend file I personally made Not the official one. Just letting you know

                cinnaboyoC
                cinnaboyoC
                cinnaboyo
                wrote on last edited by
                #197

                @GuardianDireWolf
                Nice, it'll do. Thanks a bunch.

                If someone ever gets their hands on the original consider sharing it with us!

                Veni Vidi Blendi
                I came, I saw, I demanded a Blend file

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • T
                  T
                  The Collector
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #198

                  Bump for normal versions?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VisaeresV
                    VisaeresV
                    Visaeres
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #199

                    bump for Glaceussy

                    Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      PumpPiggyImp
                      wrote last edited by PumpPiggyImp
                      #200

                      Anyone have ScoliBussy, Glaceussy, and Umbussy? Those are the three I'm after.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular