LF: Breast Milk Assets (8/14) [2 Needs Updated Package]
-
@darkLilly16 I use GhostNites and MarshmellowPB as they work together fairly well. You could also just create a parent constraint to an empty and have it link there. There are several ways to do it , but they do work together
@eris im also using ghostnites and MPB , but as i said before , im struggling letting them work together. Both are targeting the OG breast bones and work in vrc, but not as one thing :I
so.. 2 options what could be the problem:
1.Me (which i think is the case to 99% q-q...) or 2.im using a non-supported avatar
...can you maybe help me with it ? :c -
bump Ghostly Milk Pumps
-
bump magic milk
-
Bump
-
I purchased GN Milk Addict for Milltina last year I believe, but after checking my purchase list, version 1.5 IS the latest. HERE IS VERSION 1.5
-
Bump for electric moomoo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login