Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299

betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfw
68 Posts 18 Posters 10.0k Views 41 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • notanukiiN notanukii

    Would be amazed if someone managed to buy it off of them, anyways time to ask them rq.

    FallenShadowF
    FallenShadowF
    FallenShadow
    wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @notanukii prob ask them how much they paid and see if possible to buy a copy or smth

    ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

    notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AstroA Astro

      APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE! 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

      CoffoBeanzC
      CoffoBeanzC
      CoffoBeanz
      wrote on last edited by
      #53

      @Astro dang it its not in blender, also the file size is massive for some reason

      AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CoffoBeanzC CoffoBeanz

        @Astro dang it its not in blender, also the file size is massive for some reason

        AstroA
        AstroA
        Astro
        wrote on last edited by
        #54

        @CoffoBeanz That's odd, and no sorry it's not in blender! You js gotta grab the fbx for it though

        CoffoBeanzC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AstroA Astro

          @CoffoBeanz That's odd, and no sorry it's not in blender! You js gotta grab the fbx for it though

          CoffoBeanzC
          CoffoBeanzC
          CoffoBeanz
          wrote on last edited by
          #55

          @Astro i dont know how to do that

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

            @notanukii prob ask them how much they paid and see if possible to buy a copy or smth

            notanukiiN
            notanukiiN
            notanukii
            wrote on last edited by
            #56

            @FallenShadow I asked the creator, they said it's not for sale. Might ask the one who commissioned them next.

            FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • notanukiiN notanukii

              @FallenShadow I asked the creator, they said it's not for sale. Might ask the one who commissioned them next.

              FallenShadowF
              FallenShadowF
              FallenShadow
              wrote on last edited by
              #57

              @notanukii damn, fair though as it was a commission, the person who bought it might have more odds to sell it, from the looks of their twitter they don't use it alot

              ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

              notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                @notanukii damn, fair though as it was a commission, the person who bought it might have more odds to sell it, from the looks of their twitter they don't use it alot

                notanukiiN
                notanukiiN
                notanukii
                wrote on last edited by
                #58

                @FallenShadow I'm just adding more onto Astro's version, I found out what outfit they used and I threw on 1x4's crown on. Replacing the model of the sword should be easy as well since it looks like Liindy's asset, I couldn't recognize what the hair they used for the commission and scarf, so I just used what looked similar.

                FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • notanukiiN notanukii

                  @FallenShadow I'm just adding more onto Astro's version, I found out what outfit they used and I threw on 1x4's crown on. Replacing the model of the sword should be easy as well since it looks like Liindy's asset, I couldn't recognize what the hair they used for the commission and scarf, so I just used what looked similar.

                  FallenShadowF
                  FallenShadowF
                  FallenShadow
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #59

                  @notanukii yeah i mainly just want like the outfit, astro's version is really good, i made one of the eyes black and changed the hair for mine, would love the outfit the OG used and the crown

                  ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                  notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

                    @notanukii yeah i mainly just want like the outfit, astro's version is really good, i made one of the eyes black and changed the hair for mine, would love the outfit the OG used and the crown

                    notanukiiN
                    notanukiiN
                    notanukii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #60

                    @FallenShadow The outfit silver2299 used is this https://booth.pm/ko/items/6269493, I'll send the crown once I'm done making this avi^^

                    FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • notanukiiN notanukii

                      @FallenShadow The outfit silver2299 used is this https://booth.pm/ko/items/6269493, I'll send the crown once I'm done making this avi^^

                      FallenShadowF
                      FallenShadowF
                      FallenShadow
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #61

                      @notanukii ok poggies ty

                      ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • notanukiiN
                        notanukiiN
                        notanukii
                        wrote on last edited by notanukii
                        #62

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        Sorry for the wait, I pretty much forgot, but this is the 1x1x1x1 Domino Crown

                        Y 1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        3
                        • kuwagata ohgerK
                          kuwagata ohgerK
                          kuwagata ohger
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #63

                          Bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • lazybones93L
                            lazybones93L
                            lazybones93
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #64

                            Bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SpiceS
                              SpiceS
                              Spice
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #65

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • notanukiiN notanukii

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                Sorry for the wait, I pretty much forgot, but this is the 1x1x1x1 Domino Crown

                                Y
                                Y
                                yukisama2
                                wrote last edited by
                                #66

                                @notanukii is that only the crown or the whole avatar

                                notanukiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Y yukisama2

                                  @notanukii is that only the crown or the whole avatar

                                  notanukiiN
                                  notanukiiN
                                  notanukii
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #67

                                  @yukisama2 it's only the crown that I made, I don't have the files to my own 1x1x1x1 avi since I switched PCs

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D
                                    D
                                    DAEDRICswat
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #68

                                    We need this remade! It is so nice

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular