betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299
-
@CoffoBeanz I don't normally do blender, sadly, as I've never actually tried stuff in blender much, other than sculpting, and other things, that's about it
@Astro i belive you just have to get a fbx converter addon in unity to do it
-
-
@Astro aw man...
-
-
-
-
-
@BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!
-
She doesn't have a Skeleton yet, or clothes, because I figured you'd want to add your own clothes to her, so here you go!!
-
@Astro id also like the the skeleton and cloths
-
@BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!
-
-
APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE!
-
-
ok so, figured out the 1x4 by silver was a commission for someone named Musicaldead393, could try asking them to buy it off them or yk yk cough
https://x.com/Silver2299Arts/status/1976821511660175622/photo/1
https://x.com/Musicaldead393
https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_2ed0623c-5118-44a2-ae23-20692cd0f0e5
https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_4bc37371-c381-4187-8383-e041de1f8739 -
-
@notanukii prob ask them how much they paid and see if possible to buy a copy or smth
-
APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE!
@Astro dang it its not in blender, also the file size is massive for some reason
-
@Astro dang it its not in blender, also the file size is massive for some reason
@CoffoBeanz That's odd, and no sorry it's not in blender! You js gotta grab the fbx for it though
-
@CoffoBeanz That's odd, and no sorry it's not in blender! You js gotta grab the fbx for it though
@Astro i dont know how to do that
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

Download Link (pixeldrain.com)