Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299

betrayed 1x1x1x1 by silver2299

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfw
68 Posts 18 Posters 10.0k Views 41 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CoffoBeanzC CoffoBeanz

    @Astro can you do a blender version?

    AstroA
    AstroA
    Astro
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @CoffoBeanz I don't normally do blender, sadly, as I've never actually tried stuff in blender much, other than sculpting, and other things, that's about it

    CoffoBeanzC 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FallenShadowF FallenShadow

      @Astro bump for skeleton, also if you do add extra stuff to it like clothes, PLEASE share 🙏

      AstroA
      AstroA
      Astro
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      @BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!

      G notanukiiN 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • B bigchris95

        @Astro Man I kinda need some help i'm a lvl 1 crook on unity

        AstroA
        AstroA
        Astro
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        @bigchris95 Honestly Modular Avatar works with 90% of the clothes!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ArosaA Arosa

          @Astro Man you're goated.. I've already downloaded it and put it on unity, it does look good, I've just didn't understand a thing with my little brain( hamster in wheel).. about the skeleton of the body, you will add one day when you can or not?? (plus sorry if I bother you at this hour/ currently 4:36 A.M for me...)

          AstroA
          AstroA
          Astro
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          @Sora_Zw I can send the file to the skeleton!

          ArosaA 1 Reply Last reply
          🔥
          0
          • AstroA Astro

            @CoffoBeanz I don't normally do blender, sadly, as I've never actually tried stuff in blender much, other than sculpting, and other things, that's about it

            CoffoBeanzC
            CoffoBeanzC
            CoffoBeanz
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            @Astro i belive you just have to get a fbx converter addon in unity to do it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AstroA
              AstroA
              Astro
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              I don't think I have one

              CoffoBeanzC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AstroA Astro

                I don't think I have one

                CoffoBeanzC
                CoffoBeanzC
                CoffoBeanz
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                @Astro aw man...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AstroA Astro

                  @Sora_Zw I can send the file to the skeleton!

                  ArosaA
                  ArosaA
                  Arosa
                  wrote on last edited by Arosa
                  #39

                  @Astro Yes please....

                  Dm me if you want to get along with someone :D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    kosuuu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    I NEED BETRAYED 1x1x1x1 NOW!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • snatch_6S
                      snatch_6S
                      snatch_6
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      soo.....where is it?

                      If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                      I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • snatch_6S
                        snatch_6S
                        snatch_6
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42

                        pixeldrain link doesnt work for me 😞

                        If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                        I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AstroA Astro

                          @BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!

                          G
                          G
                          gamer2354
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43

                          @Astro hey could you drop the file

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AstroA Astro

                            She doesn't have a Skeleton yet, or clothes, because I figured you'd want to add your own clothes to her, so here you go!!

                            🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

                            G
                            G
                            gamer2354
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @Astro hey sorry for bothering again but could you drop your version please?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AkkoTheFishA
                              AkkoTheFishA
                              AkkoTheFish
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #45

                              @Astro id also like the the skeleton and cloths

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AstroA Astro

                                @BasedKawaii I got the skeleton, and put my own style of clothes on her, but I can share my own style of clothes if need be!

                                notanukiiN
                                notanukiiN
                                notanukii
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #46

                                @Astro May I have the link to the skeleton?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AstroA
                                  AstroA
                                  Astro
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #47

                                  APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! [register or login to view this hidden content] I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  notanukiiN CoffoBeanzC 2 Replies Last reply
                                  5
                                  • AstroA Astro

                                    APOLOGIESE EVERYONE I HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT MY PINGS VERY MUCH! [register or login to view this hidden content] I BELIEVE THIS IS HER? NTS DON'T REMEMBER, IF NOT THIS ONE! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    notanukiiN
                                    notanukiiN
                                    notanukii
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #48

                                    @Astro No worries, thank you so much though!^^

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AstroA
                                      AstroA
                                      Astro
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #49

                                      All I ask for is rep please!! ❤

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • FallenShadowF
                                        FallenShadowF
                                        FallenShadow
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #50

                                        ok so, figured out the 1x4 by silver was a commission for someone named Musicaldead393, could try asking them to buy it off them or yk yk cough
                                        https://x.com/Silver2299Arts/status/1976821511660175622/photo/1
                                        https://x.com/Musicaldead393
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_2ed0623c-5118-44a2-ae23-20692cd0f0e5
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_4bc37371-c381-4187-8383-e041de1f8739

                                        ૮ • ﻌ - ა - Any upvotes are appreciated - ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • notanukiiN
                                          notanukiiN
                                          notanukii
                                          wrote on last edited by notanukii
                                          #51

                                          Would be amazed if someone managed to buy it off of them, anyways time to ask them rq.

                                          FallenShadowF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular